Calamity~ Smokescreen x Decepticon Femme reader

Requested by: beepbeeprichie97

Smokescreen is one of my favorites, i'm happy I get to write about this happy boi!

Notes:
• Long ass chapter bois
• (F/c) = favorite color
• Little angsty
• The beginning of the story takes place on Cybertron, and the war has just broken out, meaning the Decepticon fraction has just been formed. This will help explain why Y/D was so quick to change her mind. She hasn't been with the Decepticons for a long time, no one has. :)

——
Calamity:

noun

"an event causing great and often sudden damage or distress; a disaster."
____

"Y/D, you are to guard this vile Autobot. Failure to do so will result in punishment. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir."

Y/D bowed before her Dark lord, drearily making her way to the transport ship all the while dragging the unconscious Autobot slowly behind her. Many limp cybertronian bodies littered the streets, Autobot and Decepticon alike. Y/D tried to avoid looking down at the ground and marched on, seeing the colossal, dull ship in the distance.

~

Finally after a long stroll, Y/D reached the doors. She punched the code in and carefully walked up the two paneled flight of stairs that extended downwards. She threw her arms around the torso of the Autobot and slowly but surely dragged his frame through the entrance.

Once inside, Y/D let go of the still unconscious mech, and let out a loud sigh. A loud thump hit the cold metal of the floor.

After another loud sigh, Y/D tried her best to pick up the heavy mech. He was at least double her weight, easy. Through the struggle, Y/D managed to prop his body up, handcuffing his servos to the small chains the shallow ceiling provided.

All her energy was drained from such a task. She leaned against the opposite wall and let her backstrut drag down until she was sitting on the floor. Her servos found their way to her knees, bringing them close to her chassis. She let her helm fall foward into her arms, offlining her optics for a second's worth of rest.
~

Y/D shot her helm back up once she heard the struggle of pulling chains.

Smokescreen darted his helm back and forth, desperately looking for any sign of life. He pulled on his chains, to no avail. He made out a small outline of something in front of him, and once his optics settled, he identified the outline to be a femme.

"Where am I?" Smokescreen spoke up, trying to get the femme's attention. He rattled on his chains, echoing out a loud clancking sound.

"You're on the Decepticon transport ship. I was ordered to bring you here, and to keep my optics on you at all times." She sounded as uninterested as she could be before she paused and happened to notice the squirming mech's handcuffs.

"Let me ask, are your chains too tight?"

Smokescreen shot her a puzzled glare before chuckling lightly to himself. "Mhm, why would you care?"

Y/D was slightly offended by his tone of voice, completely forgetting the fact that she was his enemy to begin with.

"Well, for starters, I'm not a brute. I actually have a spark, unlike most of my team."

Smokescreen paused, and thought for a moment. "Unlike most of your team, huh? Sounds to me you're not happy with them. Decepticons are all the same."

Y/D shot him a death glare, making him chuckle in the mix and shut his intake completely before he squeaked in the loss of feeling from the cuffs.