Amusement Park~ Decepticons x Female reader

-Not requested-

The Decepticons and a theme park. That's going to go great.

Notes:
• This story is the sister to my camping oneshot, meaning that it's more a comedy than purely romance
• However, we do got some Knockout x reader in here because ya boi just loves cute love stories too much❤️
• Holoforms!!!
• Breakdown, Dreadwing and Arachnid aren't dead/gone
In dis bitch
• Laserbeak is smol child in this, making sound Soundwave a proud dad. Oml I can't ❤️😭

Important:
I left the links to the rides so you can see the ride and know what i'm talking about. I based these rides off of the ones i'm going to link, but they're not entirely the same. I suggest you watch it if you don't know what kind of ride I was taking about! :)

The links are going to be in the story, right before they get on, you'll see them, they're bold.

——
Amusement park
——

"That's it, i'm declaring a day off!" Y/N shouted, climbing onto a table, putting her hands on her hips to show dominance.

Megatron cocks his optic ridges, rising from his throne. He makes his way over to the small human, servos behind his back.
He surprisingly took a liking to Y/N, she became part of the team. One day Knockout mistook her for the Autobot's human girl, but she was just a random human walking late at night.
One thing led to another, and here she is, months later still with them.

"And what makes you think you can demand such orders?
Do you wish to be put in your place fleshy?" Megatron asks, bowing down to be face to face. She still kept strong.

"Your troops and I have been working our asses off for days- weeks straight, without a proper day off.
I don't deem it fair, so, I want a day off with you all.
I already have have some ideas of what we can do." Y/N said, looking directly into his cold, dead red optics.

"Oh, come on Megs!
If we can have a day off I promise you I won't ask for anything for a while.
We'll return to work tomorrow, one day won't hurt.
Autobot activity is down to a minimum, and the vehicons are here to stay and watch.
If any kind of Autobot activity increases in any way, we'll return immediately."

Megatron didn't smile, didn't frown, nothing.
He returned back to his throne, obviously thinking about this...deal.

He kept his optics on the small human still standing on the table a few feet away from his throne. In one swift movement, he raised his digit to his commlink.

"Fellow Decepticons, I ask all of you to meet me at the front bridge as soon as possible for an...announcement.
If you shall not follow my words, you will certainly miss this opportunity. I expect to see you all soon before me."

Megatron picked himself up from his throne, and then picked up the little fleshling from the back of her shirt and put her in the palm of his other servo. They made their way to the front bridge.

~
(Y/N's pov)
~

I was in Megatron's grasp, and as quickly as we left we arrived. He set me down on a pedestal next to where he was going to stand. The room started filling up with vehicons, some insecticons, etc. Soundwave was already in there, same goes for Breakdown, Shockwave, and Dreadwing. Knockout walked in soon after with Starscream, and Arachnid came in fashionably late. Predaking was the last to come in with a few vehicons scrambling around, trying to look like they were already there. Predaking towered over most, standing in the back with his arms crossed, ready to hear this announcement. Shockwave looked over to him, still not used to his alt form being somewhat of a regular Cybertronian. It was hard to read the one-opticed Decepticon though. Everyone's helms snapped up to look at Megatron as he started to talk.