Everything I've ever wanted~ Ultra Magnus x Female reader

-Not requested-

I got this story idea from gghostyyy's oneshot book, the oneshot titled "Bumblebee x human reader."
I'm definitely not going to copy, but her story idea inspired me to write my own version, since I loved the plot.
You should check her out, She seriously so underrated, and her writing is pronominal! go follow her for me pls :)

——
Everything I've ever wanted
——

~
(Magnus pov)
~

She sat in her swivel chair, facing the mirror in her little berthroom. Just minutes prior, I knocked and let myself in after she allowed access. I sat delicately on her berth in my holoform, watching her get ready through optic contact in her mirror. I saw how she smiled at me while putting light makeup on her face.

"So, care to fill me in on what's happening?" I said, crossing my arms, looking at her through the reflection.

"I already told you yesterday. I have a date. I asked you as my guardian to drive me and to escort me, remember?" Y/N said, continuing her preparations. She went to her closet, and pulled out a jet black pair of high heels, ones that matched her knee length black dress.

I won't lie, I would never show her or tell her, but I was sad I was going to lose her over some human who would break her spark. In the time I got to know Y/N, she made me come out of my strict shell little by little. She made me complete, and pretty soon I found myself in love.

"That's right, I only now remember." I said. That was a lie, I wanted to somehow forget about this date.

She held onto my knee as she sat next to me, slipping on her heels.

"Are you dressed?" She said, looking to my attire.

"Uh, Hello? I'm always dressed properly. Plus, I'm only dropping you off." I said, giving her a 'really?' look, which made her laugh in return.

I sighed, and stood up.

"Is everything ok? Hey, Magnus?" She said, grabbing my human hand.

"Hm?" I hummed, looking down to her still sitting on her berth.

"Is everything ok?" She questioned again, looking at me with worry. I just smiled, hiding my jealousy completely for her. "Everything's fine." I said, smiling to her. I was happy for her, I truly was. If this is what she wanted, then I will continue to be her guardian and her friend. At least no other man can take my guardian role away, that I won't allow.

"You look beautiful." I said, grabbing her hand and hoisting her up gently.

"Why thank you, sir." She said, spinning to show me how her dress flowed with the air.

Primus how I loved when she called me sir.

"Are you ready?" She asked, Walking to her door. Y/N lived with us in this military base by choice. She had her own room, and life was good for her. I didn't know her when she joined the autobots, but I'm thankful I eventually got to know her, and look at us now, as close as ever.
I tried to use my holoform more when I was around her, just to make her feel more comfortable. Plus, In return I got more close to her on a personal level, not being a 30ft robot all the time.

"We're all set." I said, gesturing for her arm. She connected with me, and we both walked out together, dodging any questions aimed towards us.

~

I started my alt, as my holoform took hold of the wheel. Y/N was sitting next to me in my passenger seat, and told me the directions to said restaurant. I nodded, shifting into gear.
The restaurant wasn't too far, only a 10 minute drive, give or take. My vehicle was big, so we had to park in the back. I opened her door, and carefully helped her walk down my step with her heels.