Unexpected~ Wheeljack x Femme reader

Requested by: beepbeeprichie97

Hope you enjoy!
Notes:
• Wheeljack being the cutest bean
• Ratchet being a protective sire :3
• Team work from the best unlikely duo!
• Fragging adorable family moments
• One screechy Screamy boi being a aft as always

——
Unexpected
——

"Are you serious??" Y/D asked through her comm, pacing impatiently in the middle of base. The rest of the Autobots lingering around her, waiting to hear the news.

"You bet I am Sunshine." Wheeljack said through his comm. "Something's tugging at our bond. I'll be there real soon love, tell Bulk to break out the lob ball."

"Oh my primus! I love you so much!" Y/D cried into her comm link. By now the rest of the Autobots figured out what was going on, and the majority cheered. Ratchet just sighed and cursed himself. "Great...Now I gotta watch out for two wreckers..."

Y/D ended the link, and everyone cheered and gave thumbs up, Bulkhead, Miko and Y/D especially. "Jackie's coming back!"

"And for good this time!" Y/D said excitedly, waiting for everyone's response. Bulkhead's optics dropped, followed with a huge grin. "You ain't fooling me, right, Ms. Mishievious?" Bulkhead asked, still grinning since he already knew the answer. Y/D shook her helm, smiling herself.

"That's awesome!" Bulkhead shouted, pulling Y/D into a tight bear hug.

Y/D smiled and laughed. "Hey, Hey Bulk, Watch it, be careful!" Y/D shouted down to the overjoyed mech. His optics shot open and gently placed Y/D back on the ground.

"Heh heh, sorry...You ready to tell him?" Bulkhead asked, motioning down to Y/D.

"Mhm, I think he'll be surprised, this happened so unexpectedly, that's for sure." Y/D said, moving her servo to pat her slightly growing tank. (Tank is stomach, right?)

"Ratchet, watch for Wheeljack's invitation. Arcee, Bumblebee, you're with me. We will return soon Autobots." Optimus said, allowing Ratchet to open a groundbridge for the three of them.

"Where are they going? Y/D asked, looking to the groundbridge, seeing it disappear from sight.

"Just because Wheeljack's coming back doesn't mean we stop our daily achievements, Y/D. They'll be back in time to see the news I assume." Ratchet said, not looking away from his screen. She blew a raspberry at him behind his back. "I heard that you know. No wonder why Wheeljack fell for you, you're as childish as him." Ratchet replied back.

Before anything else was said, Ratchet received a little pop up on his window, signalling that Wheeljack was in the area requesting a groundbridge. He sighed again. "This is probably a mistake on my part..." Ratchet said, before turning to the others. "Say goodbye to any sort of peace and quiet we have left."

"Sire!" Y/D said, lightly flinging his metal arm."What? He already got my daughter sparked, It's going to be hard for me to not kill him this time."

He opened the bridge, and not long after, Wheeljack's ship came flying in and landed away from the watching optics.

~

Wheeljack came walking down his ship's stairs, holding his arms out for Y/D to run right into him.

"There's my sunshine!" Wheeljack whispered, holding her tightly.

Y/D clung to him before he set her down. Bulkhead came up and exchanged hellos, and Miko came over to give her partner-in-crime a fist bump before returning to the yellow couch, continuing the racing game with Jack and Raf. Ratchet just sighed and rolled his optics, clearly done with life.