Déjà Vu~ Starscream x Femme reader

Requested by my friend Scp-MysticalGlue

Heh, sorry it took so long ;-;

I half-assed this into a plot for ya! I hope you like it lmao I pieced it together as I went.

Notes:
• Starscream ain't such a dipshit in this one. Okay maybe a little...
• Everyone is alive and well in dis one. Meaning Shockwave, Airachnid, Dreadwing, and Breakdown all are here at the same time.
• Reader is a seeker too because bish that's cute
• Heh, this shiz is funny as sin. Read with caution.
• No literally, I died XD
• Seekette = female seeker. I swear I've heard it somewhere else before and I like it so I'm keeping it lol
• This bad boi of a chapter is way more of a comedy than a love story XD

——
Déjà Vu
——

"So for my word of advice, The gounders stay on the ground, flyers stay in the air, and-

STARSCREAM."

The seeker's helm snapped back up to look at the fuming war-monger whom leaned on the table towards him. The others' optics looked to the commotion, becoming as startled as the seeker. All sat around the table as Megatron stopped his weekly presentation.

"Can you please stop enchanting Y/D with that infatuated stare? I will purge my tanks If I see one more swoon on this here very table."

The room erupted with laughs from the table as Starscream's cheekplates turned bright blue. Breakdown, Knockout, the Vehicons, hell even Soundwave put up the "😂" face on his visors to show his amusement of the poor seeker's downfall.

Y/D sat across from the seeker, tilting her helm down as she smiled to herself. All optics were either on her or Starscream, which wasn't the greatest thing in the world.

"Anything to say for yourself, Starscream?" Megatron hinted, making the seeker sink into the table.

"She's sitting right across from you, no? I'm sure you're not bashful for good reason. So go on Starscream, tell her how you feel."

"Tell her how you feel!" The others chanted around the seeker. Suddenly the seeker felt like this was a nightmare more than reality.

He finally got the courage to stand up, taking the seeker's servos in his as she gasped.

"Well, Y/D, I planned this out so much differently, but It seems like we're quite the talk of the night." He grinned. Knockout cried into his servos, muttering out how much he loves seeing a "great love story."

"Can I be your best mech?" Breakdown cried, faceplanting into the table. Soundwave got that on film. Oh, he also got Megatron spewing his guts over the table, too. The mech just doesn't like cheesy love stories, who can blame him.

Knockout fainted with the sight and smell of purged dark energon everywhere. But besides the odds, Starscream still stood proud on the table, awaiting her answer.

Besides the terrible outcome, Y/D was glowing both physically and mentally as she hopped up on the table, Starscream catching her by her hips as she slipped on the dark energon mess.

"Just kiss me already!" She yelled, as the two seekers connected their dermas, allowing their wings to straighten. Megatron threw up some more.

"What did we miss?" Airachnid and Shockwave said as they walked in, all snuggly with one another. Their 7 demon sparklings ran into the room right after, attacking the place like a pack of wolves.

"We're hitched!" Starscream shouted as Breakdown woke up from his faceplant. The sparklings (whom looked more like Breakdown than anyone) hithered over to him as they nuzzled into his thighs, reaching for a hug.