33. Frozen & Black

Yoyo Motel, Seoul, December 2, 2023

"Fucking shit" the black-haired alpha growled with an angry look on his face as he shoot from the bed realizing it was already morning. How could he have overslept last night? He never, never spend the night with his sex partners. It was one of his strict rules. The alpha started picking up his clothes discarded on the floor of the rather inexpensive motel room he rented last night.

"Wow... Jeon Jeongguk in the morning" a high pitch voice said but Jeongguk ignored it, putting his pants on, hating himself for not being able to take a shower before taking off, feeling disgusting.

"Where the fuck is my sweater?" Jeongguk groaned with a permanent frown on his face, not minding the naked boy watching every move of him.

The blonde boy smiled lazily covering his lower body with the dirty white sheet. "You probably ripped it last night, handsome. You were like a beast" the omega said biting his lips.

This time Jeongguk effectively looked at the blonde with an offended look on his face. "You know the fucking rules. No talking after fucking" he said emotionlessly.

The omega scoffed sitting on the bed with a breathless wince because of the bad shape his body was after Jeongguk's roughness the previous night. "You're so mean," the boy said pouting, trying to have some kind of effect on the alpha which was useless. "Do you want to have breakfast with me? It's 9 in the morning, we should eat something"

"No"

The omega frowned. "Please? Just a nice coffee with some good toa..."

"I said no, are you fucking deaf?" the alpha growled bitterly glaring at the naked boy who gulped for a moment, furrowing his eyebrows, slightly wincing for the rough tone of the pure breed alpha.

"I don't understand Jeongguk... you have all these rules for your fuck buddies, and you discard them like trash, but you always end up calling me again, even when you treat me like scum," the boy said, feeling confident to talk back at the alpha.

"You're a good fuck" Jeongguk said coldly, putting his sweater on, satisficing the eyes of the omega on the bed with the way his muscles would flex with every little movement from him.

"There must be something else," the boy said tilting his head and trying to read the angry face of Jeongguk. "An ex-boyfriend perhaps?" when those words left the omega's mouth Jeongguk stiffed, stopping his movements and the omega smirked widely. "I hit a nerve apparently". Jeongguk stopped listening to whatever the omega was saying, just hearing the words 'ex-boyfriend' was enough for him to feel like he was choking. He had turned it off... why those simple words had a triggering effect on him like this? He wanted to make the boy shut up, to scream at him he was nothing but trash compared to him. "Do I remind you of an ex or..." The omega couldn't finish those words when Jeongguk was suddenly hovering above him, looking furiously at him. Those dark soulless eyes made the boy shiver while a hand reached for the boy's throat, squeezing it lightly. "I'm s-sorry..."

"Don't fucking talk to me like this ever again, omega" Jeongguk said in his pure blood alpha tone, giving the omega an order. "Know your fucking place," he said letting go of the boy who looked very scared.

"Yes, alpha... I'm sorry" the boy said shivering.

And without looking at the blonde male omega again, Jeongguk grabbed the rest of his things leaving the motel room with quick speed. He would never voice it out, he wouldn't even admit it to himself but the only reason he kept calling that male omega was that he reminded Jeongguk of him. And his fucking hair smelled like green apple, just like his. Jeongguk hated green apples, he really hated how just the aroma of a green apple made him feel a tug in his heart. He avoided the smell of vanilla at all costs, and he despised the cherry blossom scent.