22: All Of Me

"We have to participate as a group in the upcoming spring festival of the university, so depending on the activity we can get one of these prices" Yoongi spoke with a bored tone of voice, eyes equally uninterested.

"Spa day, local brewery tours, museum tickets, comedy night, hot air balloon rides, outdoor activities like hiking, kayaking, bungee jumping, and theme park tickets... I'm aiming for a spa day but whatever you want guys. We need good ideas of what activity we can do" the male omega said dropping himself in the leather chair in front of his black desk. The word 'ideas' is written in black on the whiteboard.

A light knock interrupted the class and Yoongi frowned standing up to open the locked door.

"Sorry, I'm late..." Taehyung said panting and looking apologetically at Yoongi.

"Come in but is almost an hour late Taehyung. Next time I won't be so nice" the older omega said, eyebrows furrowed.

"I know... sorry," the blonde said and Yoongi wonder if his lateness was related to Jeongguk, especially because Taehyung was smelling like the alpha, and he looked a bit uneasy.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked lowering his voice, so no one else could hear him.

"Peachy" Taehyung smiled weakly entering the classroom, earning the look from all his omega classmates. He didn't know if it was because he was too good-looking or because everyone knew already that he was dating Jeon Jeongguk.

Jeongguk... Taehyung thought, feeling a light tug in his heart. Seeing the pain in the alpha's eyes had been killing him all day. All because Jeongguk decided to confess how deeply in love he is with Taehyung.

The blonde omega sat down next to Jihoon as always, but not before eyeing Joy briefly, who was eying him as well. Taehyung never imagined himself being jealous of someone, but at the moment he wanted to punch her and yell at her to stay away from Jeongguk.

Why Taehyung couldn't say it back? He sighed to himself ruffling his hair and groaning.

"Anyways, there is already a maid café by the kpop department, a hot auction by the cheerleader and football teams, photo booths by the photography class, obstacle course by the taekwondo department. So we need more games, a food booth or something" Yoongi said distracting Taehyung from his confusing thoughts.

"What the hell is a hot auction?" Nayeon asked with a frown.

"Must be an auction that sells a hot guy or girl, like objects" Jihoon replied softly, his eyes looking at his notebook.

"And what do they have to do after being bought?" Nayeon asked again.

"Probably go out on a date or something," the younger male omega said now turning his head to look at Nayeon.

"Let's do a kissing booth!" Sana, another girl, said clapping her hands.

After the girl's suggestion, a lot of murmurs from the other omegas surrounded the classroom, making Yoongi clear his throat to make them quiet down.

"Let's do an omega auction" This time it was Joy who spoke.

"What?!" Yoongi snapped, a deep frown glued on his face.

"Joy that's not ok..." Sana said with a worried look on her face.

"Let me explain please" Joy replied quickly, standing up and placing her hands on the desk, eyes scanning the classroom and stopping for a moment in Taehyung. "We make an omega auction house, offer us as rewards but we can use this opportunity to show them how to properly respect an omega. We will lead the date. No lovegen app, no genotypes or stereotypes. It would be good for our community. Let's make those people respect us and learn a bit from us" Joy grinned sitting down again smiling.