21: Blue Jeans

Sunday morning, Jeongguk wanted to be a great boyfriend after their heated night. He took a quick shower and dressed in a plain white shirt tugged in some nice ripped blue jeans. And without waking Taehyung up he went out of the apartment to get breakfast for the two of them. Taehyung was picky about food and drinks, so Jeongguk wanted to impress him showing he already knew all his culinary tastes.

There was a popular and fancy café near the building, famous for its pastries and Colombian coffee. Jeongguk effortlessly crossed the street to reach the place, entering and running a hand through his black hair to comb it to the side. The glass showcase next to the counter had a large variety of different pastries. The alpha sighed, not sure of what to pick for his omega. To his eyes everything was the same, he could eat everything, but Taehyung was just too picky with food.

"Can I help you sir?" a girl's voice distracted him, making the alpha look up at the omega girl attending the coffee shop.

"Oh yes, what do you recommend for someone who loves chocolate but is not too sweet or too bitter..." Jeongguk was rambling, he was sure of it, but hell he wanted something perfect.

The girl seemed to be confused for a second. "Our brownies are very popular. Those are made with Swiss chocolate"

"They are delicious, you should try some brownies" Another girly voice surprised Jeongguk.

The alpha turned to look at his side and saw Joy, smiling broadly at him. Red lips contrasted perfectly with her fair skin, and black hair shorter than the last time he saw her. She was dressed in a short plaid skirt and boots reaching above her knees, a matching short coat, and a white blouse. The omega girl was very pretty, and most alphas in the coffee shop were ogling her.

"Hey Joy, what are you doing here?" Jeongguk put his hands in his jeans pockets tilting his head, watching the girl with an amused smile.

"I'm having a photoshoot in about an hour near this place, so I came here to have some breakfast," Joy said smiling, her eyes scanning shamelessly at the alpha in front of her.

Those tight blue jeans made fair justice to his thighs, ripped in the knees showing his well-built legs. A mouthwatering sight for anyone to see. And the rather tight white shirt accommodated his body in all the right places, making his muscles bulge and showing how toned the alpha was. How perfect he was, and how hot Joy's eyes were burning at the moment. At least 240 push-ups per day she thought.

Jeongguk noticed her scanning eyes and cough gaining her attention back. "On Sunday?"

"I'm a workaholic"

Jeongguk chuckled shaking his head. "And? Any alpha problem lately?

The girl smirked. "I think I'm having one right now," she said bluntly and Jeongguk cocked an eyebrow at her. "Anyways, what are doing here? Don't you live like half an hour or something from here?"

"I moved to this area, you know to be closer to the university," Jeongguk said as a matter of fact and the girl just nodded understanding.

"That's great, we should hang out soon," Joy said smiling widely again. "Want to have breakfast with me? I'm free for another hour..." she said looking at her white golden wristwatch to check the hour.

"I'm picking some breakfast for my boyfriend," Jeongguk said smiling apologetically at her.

And the word boyfriend had never stung so much in someone's soul as it was doing it for Joy at the moment. Still, she managed to smile at him.

"Right... your soulmate...."

Jeongguk hummed with a loving smile, the mere thought of Taehyung working magic on his heart.