20: Video Games

After getting rid of his raging boner, Jeongguk took a deep breath and opened the door revealing a smiling Jimin, a hyper Hoseok, and a cranky Yoongi.

"Hey!" Hoseok and Jimin said at the same time with wide grins on their faces and not waiting for Jeongguk's response to dash into the apartment.

"Come in, feel at home," Jeongguk said with sarcasm in his words, glaring at his two friends.

"Yo" Yoongi said passing by Jeongguk too and handing him a heavy bag of supplies they brought for him. "I need to lie down, they made me carry that shit all the way here," the omega said grumpily, eyes spotting the couch and walking towards it.

"Hello! Yoongi hyung, nice to see you too" Jeongguk replied, still his tone of voice full of sarcasm. He then smiled closing the door. "What's this?"

"Oh, groceries and plastic crockery" Jimin explained with a big smile. "We guess you didn't have any..."

"Tae brought some cups and a teapot, but yeah I still need these, thanks guys," the alpha said emptying the bag with the items.

"Is Tae here?" Jimin asked his face with evident joy, his nose picking up the sweet scent of vanilla with sugar musk lingering in the apartment.

"Yeah, he is taking a shower" Jeongguk replied scanning the items and picking a bunch of ramen packets with a wide smile.

"I want to meet Taehyung," Hoseok said with his usual heart smile and big eyes making Jimin roll his eyes at him.

"You already know him, you are in Professor Kim's biology class, Hoseok," the alpha said cocking an eyebrow, sitting next to Yoongi on the couch.

"But I haven't talked to him!" the beta whined with a pout.

"Really?" Yoongi asked this time.

"Hoseok is scared of male omegas," Jimin said chuckling making Hoseok sulk like a child while crossing his arms against his chest.

"How are you friends with Yoongi then?" Jeongguk asked with his mouth full of spicy rice cakes that he was devouring.

Yoongi chuckled lightly. "He took three years to be able to talk to me properly and not stutter like a dumbass and run away with a red face"

Jimin burst into giggles making Hoseok scoff, blushing madly. "To be fair, Yoongi is quite scary" the beta defended himself.

"Well that's true" Jimin responded and Yoongi turned to face the alpha raising his eyebrows.

"You think I'm scary?" the omega asked not expecting that Jimin would find him scary out of all the people. He didn't care about what anyone could think of him except for Jimin, the single thought of Jimin being afraid of him was making him absolutely miserable.

Jimin started panicking wrapping his arms around Yoongi's frame and engulfing him in a tight hug. "No! I mean I thought you were rude and cold at first but that was when I didn't know you well!" Jimin squealed trapping Yoongi into a koala hug. "You are the sweetest with me"

"Let go" Yoongi's husky voice spoke lowly, his blank expression turning into a very flustered one.

"I know you love my hugs!" Jimin said letting Yoongi go with a big smile, eyes turning into half-crescents while Hoseok kept pouting trying to get involved in their hug too. Jeongguk watched with a fond look while chewing his rice cakes.

"Hey..." Taehyung's deep mellow voice made the four boys turn their heads toward the corridor to look at the omega.

Taehyung was standing shily in the corridor, blonde hair wet that covered lightly his eyes. He was wearing a grey oversized hoodie that belonged to Jeongguk and black sport-shorts, also Jeongguk's. His eyes landed on Jimin and an immediate boxy smile appeared on his face.