02: Purple Haze

Jeon Jeongguk, the young heir of The Jeon Enterprises, was known for having amazing good looks, being a cotised bachelor and for being a pure breed alpha, having both parents with the alpha genotype. His DNA was absolute and that made him wanted around the globe. And the news of his arrival to Korea from United States was all over the media, especially among the people using the love genotype app.

Everyone was expecting for Jeon Jeongguk to use his own app and find his match. His mother, Jeon Chie, was especially thrilled to find the perfect candidate who suits her son and she made it clear that she only would pass the candidate with one big requirement: being a woman that matches with a 100% in the genotype app. Of course, boys and girls were excited to try their luck and match with the young heir of The Jeon Enterprises.

But in reality, Jeongguk wanted to avoid any type of attention and start a new life in his home country. Everyone thought he was arriving the next day, but he actually arrived at the Incheon airport in Seoul that night, only telling his right-hand partner and good friend Jung Hoseok, who had been working with the Jeons since the beta turned eighteen and Jeongguk was just thirteen.

"Looking good Jeon" Hoseok said, scanning with his eyes the alpha.

"Hi hyung" Jeongguk greeted, fixing his black hair with a hand and with the other holding a big bag. He was wearing a long black coat, underneath a black t-shirt with a flannel grey shirt and tight black jeans, half of his face covered by a black face mask.

"Car is ready sir" the beta teased making the other to shake his head.

"Is my mother home?" Jeongguk asked placing his bag in the backseat and sitting on the shotgun seat too tired to drive.

"Not yet, it's just 9 pm Guk, she at least arrives at 11" Hoseok informed placing himself in the driver seat, adjusting the seatbelt.

"Good, I'm making a stop to see my friends then" Jeongguk said taking off his face mask, exposing his handsome face and stretching his neck, feeling his body stiff after the many hours he spent in the airplane.

"Are you planning to surprise them?" Hoseok asked and the other male just hummed with a small smile. "Jimin will probably faint" the beta chuckled.

"I know" Jeongguk said with a grin. "And I want to see the university I'm attending" he explained with a sigh, getting comfortable and closing his eyes for a bit.

Hoseok nodded smiling. "It's good to have you back" he said and Jeongguk smiled back at him, not opening his eyes.

"It's good to be back" the alpha replied taking a deep breath, relaxing his body.

After a while of driving in comfortable silence, Hoseok made sure to check if Jimin was in his apartment with Yoongi, around the campus of the university or in the Kim Beans Café where he usually went very often. And indeed he was at latest place with his laptop and a bunch of books working on a report for his biochemistry class.

Jimin went to that cozy coffee shop almost every day after school because he liked the quiet environment and the cute-looking décor. And according to him they serve the best coffees and hot chocolates in town. It didn't have anything to do with a certain omega boy who happens to be the younger brother of the owner.

The black Audi belonging to Jeongguk parked in front of the café, next to some large trees with lovely yellow and red leaves, making the place to look even more beautiful. Jeongguk hummed in delight by the magical-like view, heading out from the car expecting to see Jimin inside the café, leaving Hoseok waiting for him inside the car.

The place had a few tables in the front garden. The smell coming out from inside was heavenly. It smelled like homemade cookies and Christmas, hot chocolate with marshmallows and gingerbread. It was enchanting and Jeongguk found himself breathing those scents delighted.