23: Bad Boy

Wednesday and Jeongguk were not happy. It was barely eight in the morning and he had to be at his mother's office for the 'final arrangements' about his new position in the company. He was seriously considering his life decisions, much rather be still sleeping and holding his beautiful naked boyfriend in his soft comfy bed.

"Fuck it" he muttered to himself standing up, he was going back to his apartment, to his bed, to his beautiful naked boyfriend...

"Jeongguk? Your mother is ready, please go to her office" the secretary said fixing her glasses and looking briefly at the alpha sitting in the waiting room.

Jeongguk sighed ruffling his hair making it messier, he barely took a shower before coming anyways. "Thanks, Sofi" he muttered, and the beta woman just hummed in response.

The alpha naturally greet everyone who dared to salute him, making him remember those days when he was just a kid and came often to learn the business from his father. It was a statement that he knows 90% of the employees of the company. Dragging his feet he walked the corridor directed to his mother's office. The place was large and luxurious. His mother had a thing for white things and glasses. The only thing that wasn't made of glass was his mother's headquarters. She was very secretive about it.

Jeongguk knocked twice and opened the door without waiting for Chie's response.

"Morning," he said with a raspy voice.

"Good morning Jeongguk" Jeon Chie answered, eyes scanning Jeongguk from head to toe with a knowing look while putting a pile of folders away from her desk made of thick glass. "It's a delight to see you up so early actually"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, letting his body drop into the comfy leather settee in front of his mother's desk. "Your annoying pet called me five times at six in the morning. I'm blocking his number by the way" he said taking out his phone and scrolling bored on his feed. All his friends were probably sleeping. Maybe Jimin was awake though...

Jeon Chie grinned. "Secretary Han is not my pet. He is very efficient and a remarkable assistant"

"Potato" Jeongguk scoffed making his mother frown. "Anyways, what's the deal?"

"Did you think about being the new face of the lovegen application?" she asked while hanging up her phone office which kept making an irritating beep.

Jeongguk sighed heavily, glaring at his mother. "Yes, I'm almost convinced... almost. I need your requirements and my terms if this is going to work out fine"

"You're just like your father, always with his terms" Chie smirked with a light shake in her head, funnily not a single hair moved. She picked up the office phone pressing a button. "Secretary Han, bring the papers," she said hanging up immediately.

Jeongguk was already bored. He wanted to give a fuck about being the head of the tech department and just go back to his sleeping boyfriend.

"How is school?" Chie asked nonchalantly.

"Boring" Jeongguk smirked making his mother roll her eyes.

"And your new home?"

"Incredible" The alpha grinned raising his eyebrows in an attempt to mock his mother. But the woman was used to Jeongguk's attitude and did not pay much attention to it.

"I'm glad to hear that. You must be having a fantastic time with your little boyfriend, hm?" now it was her turn to sound sarcastic.

Jeongguk cocked an eyebrow smirking. "Yeah, we are having a great time, thank you"

"It has come to my knowledge..." Chie began to say, pulling a big tablet out of her desk drawer and touching elegantly the screen with her manicure finger. "You and that model Joy... are close acquaintances," she said showing the screen of the tablet to Jeongguk. The picture of him and Joy in the coffee shop was on full display. Thousand comments underneath the post.