17: Two Princes

Taehyung was enjoying his nap while cuddling with Jeongguk on the comfy black futon, he was still just wearing his white shirt and Jeongguk was only in his boxers. He loved to sense the alpha's scent, it made him feel safe and warm. Jeongguk was like a huge teddy bear with muscles that Taehyung loves to cuddle with.

Jeongguk on the other hand was sleeping like a rock. Limbs spread out in the futon, one hand behind his head and the other holding the omega closely to his body. His black hair sticking out everywhere and his soft snores soothed the boy in his arms.

Taehyung wanted to stay like this forever, but it was late already, and he needed to get home. And the only way to wake Jeongguk up was to pinch his nipples. Taehyung had tried tickling him but Jeongguk was not ticklish. He also tried biting him but Jeongguk would rather enjoy that. But the nipples, he was really sensitive in there and would snap his eyes open.

It always made Taehyung giggle.

The omega playfully started to kiss Jeongguk's firm chest, making him smile in his sleep and then he pinched his nipples to wake him up making the alpha whine, opening his eyes widely.

"Why?" Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung by his wrists making him whine too.

"It's late, I need to go," Taehyung said, voice deep and mellow.

"Stay"

"I can't, I have to work in about an hour" the omega tell, pecking his boyfriend's lips softly.

"Will you come over tomorrow?" the alpha asked, eyes barely open.

"Of course, I'll help you with moving" Taehyung smiled, imagining already how-to décor Jeongguk's new apartment.

"I'm gonna go get some stuff from my mother's house then," Jeongguk said sitting on the futon and stretching his neck, making Taehyung sit on his lap for a moment.

"Okay, I'm going to get dressed then" the omega replied softly, pressing their lips together before standing up to go get his clothes that were lying on the floor.

Jeongguk sighed, eyes searching for every little move Taehyung made, feeling more than charmed. An emotion burning from inside that he couldn't control. How could he have fallen in love so fast? He suddenly felt a thousand butterflies in his stomach.

"Guk! Get dressed already!" Taehyung said sitting on the floor while tying up his white sneakers.

Jeongguk blinked getting out of his mind and nodded at the lovely omega. He was so scrub, his heart was beating faster than before and the mere sight of Taehyung looking at him with his big and round blue eyes made him melt down.

"Okay," Jeongguk said, voice sounding low and small, making Taehyung raise an eyebrow.

"Are you okay?" the omega asked and Jeongguk just hummed with a nod.

"Come on, I'll drive you home" the alpha replied, standing up to grab his clothes and get dressed.

--------------------

Taehyung was checking his phone, standing in front of the building in the street while waiting for Jeongguk to go and get his car from where he parked it. He chose to wait and not walk since his legs were still numb. He was slightly shaking from the already cold air, after all, he was only wearing his white shirt and the scarf only warmed his neck, besides he was positive he smelled like sex.

Taehyung sighed scratching the back of his nape, he was about to click on a message from Yoongi in their omega chatroom group when a pair of strong arms wrapped him in a tight hug from behind, Jeongguk's familiar musky scent engulfing him and making him unconsciously purr in delight.