43. Muskwood

Jeongguk tends to drive fast when he is tense or angry, or both. And finding out that his mate was out on a date with another guy sent him into an overdrive of tenseness and anger. In the beginning, he just wanted to spank Taehyung's fantastic butt to teach him a lesson for avoiding him for days. But now going out on dates with other alphas was just fuck up for Jeongguk. First Taehyung came back to his life claiming he was going to make things right for them just to get pissed off for his ways of coping with pain, giving up on them, and going out with another guy? Jeongguk was angry.

The alpha parked his car in a very empty parking lot near the area of nightclubs in Gangnam, thankfully it was Monday night and it wasn't crowded at all. Jeongguk was planning to discretely enter the café-concert place and 'accidentally' bump into Taehyung and 'accidentally' ruin his date to not appear as a fucking jealous stalker.

He was about to carry out his plan when he saw the pretty omega come out of the cafe accompanied by the handsome doctor. Jeongguk froze in his steps, feeling the remaining soul on his body leaving him because that damn doctor just kissed his mate on the cheek. His cheek. Jeongguk had dibs on those bread cheeks.

The alpha was about to throw a fit at them when he heard their conversation. "Take care of yourself Taehyung... you should talk to your mate. Tell him so he can take care of you properly" the handsome doctor said with a gentle smile while gently patting Taehyung's head after kissing his cheek. Then his eyes met with Jeongguk and let out the most handsome chuckle Jeongguk had ever heard. "I guess I don't need to worry," the alpha said waving at Jeongguk.

Taehyung turned around frowning, he gasped when he saw the previously angry but now really confused Jeongguk standing there. "Are you kidding me?" the omega said scoffing at the alpha. Jeongguk sulked, he pouted looking offended at Taehyung.

"Hello Jeongguk" Seojoon saluted approaching the young alpha, Taehyung followed closely too with a dark expression on his face.

"Oh hello doctor," Jeongguk said shaking his hand and bowing politely, his hatred and anger towards the doctor had forgotten the moment the man smiled at him all pristine and kind. "It's been a long time"

"You look more handsome than last time Jeongguk" Seojoon replied chuckling airily again. "I saw you on the news once and I felt like a proud doctor" Jeongguk laughed with the man, scratching his nape flustered, thanking the doctor for saving his and Taehyung's life countless times. "I must leave now. Take care of Taehyung, yes?"

"O-of course" Jeongguk replied with a light frown on his face. And just like that Park Seojoon said goodbye to Taehyung too, patting his head once again and leaving with the same handsome smile he often wears. "Well, I did not expect that" the alpha muttered pretty satisfied not to have to kick asses and punch faces that night.

Taehyung was glaring at him, arms crossed against his chest and with a spiteful look in his doe eyes. "Why are you here?"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes getting close to the omega. "You're avoiding me"

"Yes and I can't keep avoiding you if you are here," the blonde said with the same disdain he usually holds when he's upset or petty. His hard stare was unwavering.

"Taehyung, can you let it go?" Jeongguk replied frustrated, grabbing the omega by his shoulders and looking at him with remorse in those typically dark eyes. "Are you seriously mad because of something I did when we were NOT together? I mean you broke up with me"

Taehyung groaned annoyed, placing his hands on Jeongguk's wrists to separate them. He began walking away from the alpha who sighed following the omega with ease, walking right beside him. "It's just that it bothers me you moved on so quickly..." the omega murmured, his voice suddenly so light it sounded actually sweet.