08: All Mine

The cup of the latte Taehyung made for Jeongguk was half empty and forgotten, next to an already cold cup of tea, and the only sound filling the room was soft grumbles and mewls for the heavy make-out season that was happening between the two new soulmates.

Taehyung was on Jeongguk's lap. The alpha was gripping tightly at the omega's waist, while the omega was holding the alpha by his neck. They were kissing full-on, open-mouthed, and really sexual. The smell of arousal coming from Jeongguk was filling the air making the omega whimper lightly at the intoxicating scent. Their lips fit like two missing puzzle pieces that found each other. But when Taehyung started to feel his body too hot and the sensation of wetness in his lower area, he broke the heated kiss, panting for air and catching his breath.

Jeongguk smirked at the sight of the most beautiful omega on his lap, his lips were swollen prettily, pink color dusting his cheeks, and his blue eyes looked hazed. And the best was the sweet scent of arousal coming from him. Addicting and alluring, it was driving his alpha senses crazy.

And he couldn't care less to hide the obvious hardness brushing under Taehyung's butt.

"Tae..." Jeongguk's tone was pleading, trying to make Taehyung stay on his lap, hands securely holding the omega down.

"Jeongguk not here..."

"Can we go to your room?" the alpha asked hopefully.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip in a predicament. He felt so aroused by the alpha under him, but also scared of how fast they were going. But how could he fight the strong attraction he felt toward Jeongguk? He was his fated soulmate after all. They were meant to be together.

"Is just that... I haven't done it when I'm not on my heat" Taehyung explained, blushing a pretty peach color, and avoiding looking directly at the alpha's intense gaze.

"I can wait for you baby... whenever you're ready" Jeongguk was smiling at him, a sweet and gentle smile, that kind of smile you don't expect to see on a pure breed alpha.

And that made Taehyung's heart beat faster. "It's not that... I... I want to... let's go to my room" he said softly, again trying to avert his gaze to not feel too embarrassed, but Jeongguk was smirking at him, cupping his face with both hands and pecking his lips.

"Why are you so fucking perfect?" Jeongguk said in a whisper, more for himself, scanning the beautiful face of the omega on his lap.

"I'm far from being perfect..." the omega whispered back, and when the alpha was about to kiss those addicting lips again, his forgotten phone rang, loudly, vibrating on the counter. Jeongguk groaned trying to ignore it but Taehyung rose an eyebrow looking at him with disapproval. The alpha rolled his eyes.

"Just answer it," Taehyung said finally able to stand up from the alpha's lap.

Jeongguk stood up groaning, his obvious hard-on was still on display and the omega did his best to avoid eyeing it too much. Jeongguk grabbed his phone and sighed heavily. It was his mother, so he just hung up the phone. "It's not important," he said putting it on silence. But his mother kept calling, making the screen of the phone illuminate with the words 'Mother' every time.

"You should answer your mother," Taehyung said putting a golden lock of hair away from his eyes.

"She just probably wants to bug the hell out of me as usual" Jeongguk replied looking really annoyed, cutting the call again.

"Just answer the call"

"I'd rather be with you with no disturbance," the alpha said but his mother was insistent and kept calling.

Taehyung smiled running a thumb on Jeongguk's lip, trying to avoid touching the bruise. "Just talk to her, we can go to my room after that"

"Fine" Jeongguk pouted, unable to say no to Taehyung, and with a heavy sigh he answered the phone call, walking slightly away from the other to talk with his mother.