03: Wonderwall

The next morning Jimin woke up with the sound of his alarm. He was quick to turn it off, barely opening his eyes and groaning because of the light coming from the window. Jeongguk was still sleeping on the mat on the floor next to Jimin's bed.

The oldest alpha smiled at the sight of his best friend, Jeongguk hasn't changed at all through the years. Sure now the pure blood alpha was taller, muscular, and manlier but for Jimin, he was still the little boy with bunny teeth and big Bambi eyes that cried at night when he was scared and giggled loudly over the goofiest things.

Luckily, last night they were able to sneak into the apartment, without getting caught. It was all because of Yoongi's stepsister, Mai Lee.

She was staying in their apartment while people at the university were fixing the lights in her dorm because of some electricity problem. And Jimin didn't like her, at all. Besides, the girl was utterly obsessed with Jeongguk. To the point of crazy.

Jimin shook off the annoying thoughts of Mai Lee, instead, he posted a photo on his Instagram with his best friend.

Chim_95 posted a photo

520 likes

Chim_95 posted a photo

520 likes

Never mind, my boo is back! @jkgkuk_k 🥰

_min_suga what? WHEN? Where the fuck are you now?

_min_suga are you two jerks hiding from me? I'm killing 2 alphas today

Chim_95 @_min_suga hyung don't get mad, gukkie surprised me last night!

_min_suga @Chim_95 shup shup, I don't have the energy to get mad today anyways -.-

Chim_95 _min_suga I'm gonna peel some boiled eggs for you then 🥰

_min_suga @Chim_95 😌👌

peachy_rosé cuties

missmailee oppa is here? nyaaa!!!

Jimin cringed at the last comment from Yoongi's stepsister, feeling bad that he exposed Jeongguk on social media. Mai Lee wasn't even Korean for Christ's sake, why was she even calling Guk oppa? More bad cringing for Jimin.

A disgusted expression was plastered on his face as he scrolled down his insta page until the subject of his affection appeared on his feed. His heart skipped a beat at the sight of the gorgeous omega, he had his account with the comments disabled and mostly posted black and white arty pictures, but sometimes he would grace the mortals with his beautiful looks.

Without thinking he pressed the little heart on Taehyung's photo, squealing mentally and thinking about texting him about their project. Was it too soon to text? They didn't have classes together until next week. Jimin hated being so awkward with the omega but he really couldn't help himself.