46. Dear Jungkook

"Kim Taehyung" her voice echoed with disdain. "What are you doing here? I thought I made myself clear last time we talk"

Taehyung rose an eyebrow at her. "Last time I checked I was free to do whatever the hell I want"

The woman scoffed, her dark eyes flickering with nothing but disgust. "Stay away from my son or else I-"

"Or else what? What are you going to do this time? Threat me and my family again? I have news for you... Namjoon works with Jeongguk and my brother now owns the land where his property is... and me? what can you do to me now? I'm not that naïve kid anymore" Taehyung snapped, his own voice filled with resentment.

Chie was stunned, speechless looking at the omega. "How dare you speak to me like this? You're nothing but a worthless omega, a disgusting and shameless male omega"

Back then those words would hurt Taehyung, but not anymore. Not coming from that monster of a woman standing in front of him.

"And you are a fucking monster" the omega blurted out, feeling his body burning for the sudden confidence, not minding the coldness reaching into his bones.

The woman let out an inhuman growl, her eyes flashing shades of red. Taehyung was sure Jeon Chie wanted to physically hurt him, from the way she slowly started prowling at him to the way her body was slightly shaking with fury.

"Whore, just like your father" the woman growled grabbing Taehyung by the collar of his coat, and she was impressively strong. "Kneel before me, filthy omega," she said using her alpha voice, but Taehyung was unaffected by her. He just forced himself to not flinch or close his eyes at her. "Submit!"

"Speak to him like that one more than time and I'm not going to hold myself back from hurting my own mother"

The omega snapped his head towards Jeongguk who was standing right by their side. Taehyung was astonished because he didn't sense the alpha coming. And Jeon Chie looked stunned as well, stumbling backward when Jeongguk pushed her away from Taehyung, placing himself in front of the omega to protect him.

"Jeongguk" Chie snarled, the frown on her face so deep it was making her look older, wrinkles and skin splintered in every creased line. "If you go with him everything you had worked so hard for will crumble into pieces"

"And if that happens is none of your business" Jeongguk growled back, harshly. His piercing dark eyes not even blinking, and Taehyung could feel rage radiating from him. The omega couldn't help but think Jeongguk was holding himself back, controlling his anger.

"I'm your mother, Jeongguk" the woman spat, visibly shaking.

"You were never there for me when I needed you" he replied bitterly, his alpha fangs appearing menacingly. "And you better stay away from my soulmate"

"Are you threatening your mother for a filthy omega?" the woman asked with disbelief.

Jeongguk huffed angrily. "Apologize to my soulmate"

"What?"

"Apologize to my soulmate now"

Taehyung started to panic, tugging Jeongguk's jacket and murmuring for him to stop. But the alpha did not listen, not when his mother dared to attack his omega that way, his omega who was carrying his pup inside. That made Jeongguk see red.

Jeon Chie bared her fangs, letting out another growl unable to not submit to a pure-blood alpha. "I'm sorry," she said with bitterness.

"Taehyung is pregnant" Jeongguk uttered making Taehyung yelp behind him, but the alpha held his hand firmly making him calm, and also, Jeongguk's words were filled with pride talking about their unborn baby. "He is carrying my pup, so you better treat Taehyung with respect because I don't mind killing for them"