26: Spring Day

"F-fuck... I'm c-close" Taehyung mumbled between gasps and pants, as his body jerked against the sheets of the bed, the sound of heavy breathing and skin slapping filling the room.

An evil smirk appeared on Jeongguk's face, black hair messy and damp, forehead sweaty just like the rest of his body. His hands wrapped around Taehyung's legs as he continued to fuck him harder with each thrust. They were already late for the Spring Festival at the University but Jeongguk wanted Taehyung in the omega auction all fuck up, smelling like him, and with a remainder of who he belongs to... between his legs. He made sure to fuck his boyfriend so hard the omega could still feel him inside for days.

"G-guk..."

"We fit so fucking good together" the alpha groaned breathlessly with a smirk, getting close to his climax.

The omega smirked back. "We do...oh fuck...don't stop...f-fuck" The omega let out a moan in ecstasy as he came, hands grasping tightly the alpha's shoulders.

Jeongguk kept pounding inside the omega with shaky thrusts, pressing his forehead against Taehyung's and breathing heavily as he tried to capture the omega's lips, shooting his load inside of him with husky groans and his body trembling.

Taehyung smiled at him, looking deeply into those eyes like two pristine stones of onyx with a thousand stars on them, written with lust and love.

"I love you, and I love what you do to me" Taehyungs whispered tucking Jeongguk's messy black hair behind his ears to see his face clearer.

Jeongguk smiled back, a loving smile. "I love you too... so much, you are amazing baby," he said pressing their lips together into a rather sloppy kiss, both still trying to steady their breathing.

Jeongguk pulls out from his boyfriend with care, lying exhausted next to him. Taehyung was fast to wrap an arm around Jeongguk's torso, getting close and pressing his face on his chest.

"Fuck the Spring Festival, let's go for round two" Jeongguk teased making the omega laugh.

"Yoongi will kill us," Taehyung said hiding his face, and blonde hair everywhere. "Please make sure to bid for me, I don't want to go on a date with another guy"

Jeongguk growled, gritting his teeth. "I'll fucking kill whoever bids for you"

The omega lifted his face with a pretty smile, tickling Jeongguk's chin to snap him out of his small jealousy act. "You know that won't work. This is for our omega class, we need new funds"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes at that. "Fine but Yoongi owns me, I'm gonna pay to date my boyfriend" he scoffed and Taehyung giggled again. "And why you? there're more male omegas in your class, right?"

"Just one... but he is afraid of alphas"

"Fuck" Jeongguk cursed wrapping his arms possessively around the omega's body. "Yoongi should auction himself. He is terribly single. He needs a good dick"

Taehyung gasped. "You'd be so dead if he hears you"

The alpha snickered playfully. "Is truth though, he needs to get laid, just like Jimin. Those two should fuck... They look good together, both are small and cute"

Taehyung's eyes lighten up at Jeongguk's words "Yeah, they do!" he said smiling as Jeongguk was kissing Taehyung's hair. Taehyung hummed getting up and pecking the alpha's lips. "I'm going to shower and get ready. We are already late"

"Want me to join you?" Jeongguk asked, eyeing Taehyung's naked body with desire. He loved how the curve of Taehyung's back ended in his plump butt. And how his cum was leaking between the omega's legs, it was a very dirty sight.