36. Hot Chocolate

That day Taehyung had gone to Min&Ko to talk with Yoongi about the job offer for a social worker. Jimin had commented to the omega about them needing someone with social knowledge and Taehyung was happy to have a chance at a new job that wasn't modeling. Yoongi did an interview for him and of course tried to persuade Taehyung into working right then and there, because the older omega was desperate, especially because of those other annoying omegas that wanted counseling aside from a lawyer.

"Thanks again, hyung," Taehyung said with a small bow to the other omega who nodded smiling gummily at him.

"Yeah yeah. I need you to be here tomorrow at 9 please" Yoongi replied getting back to his laptop. "Those frustrating women are coming back with more whining and I swear I'm this close to committing murder," he said showing his index and thumb with nothing left of space really, earning a snicker from Taehyung.

"Don't worry hyung" Taehyung said, the smile still adorning his face. Leaving Yoongi's office and walking to the center where Jimin was.

"Are you on board, Tae?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded giving Jimin his thumbs up. The alpha smiled widely at that.

"I will be going then. I need to look for apartments for rent now" Taehyung explained putting away his things into his bag.

Jimin blinked tilting his head, a bit confused. "You don't want to live with Jin hyung anymore? Did you two fight again?"

"No, it's nothing like that" the omega replied while he put on his black coat upon his grey knitted turtleneck sweater, fixing his hair. "I need my own place"

"If you are okay with having a roommate you can come to live with me" Jimin offered sincerely, Taehyung cocked an eyebrow looking at his friend. "I'm serious, it'll be more affordable for me to share the rent with someone"

"What about you and Yoongi?"

Jimin looked uncomfortable for a moment but he was fast to smile again. "Hyung is dating Lalisa so it was a bit uncomfortable for me staying there..." he explained with a low tone of voice, hoping that Yoongi wouldn't hear.

Taehyung looked shocked. "He's dating Lalisa? That alpha girl of our biology class?" he asked lowering his voice ten octaves below and Jimin nodded. "The girl who is friends with Jeongguk?" he asked again and Jimin rolled his eyes nodding. "The girl..."

"Yes, Tae! That girl! Stop it" Jimin whispered-shout, earning a wide smirk from Taehyung. "Don't look at me like that..." the alpha muttered blushing lightly.

"You're jealous" The teasing smirk on Taehyung's face was still there.

"Shh! Yoongi's right there!" Jimin whispered a shout again, his face redden than before and doing frantic signs with his arms. Taehyung giggled at his flustered friend.

"Fine, I'll text you later," the blonde said walking towards the door. "I'm a very good roommate by the way"

"I bet you are," the small alpha said rolling his eyes again, watching the blonde leaving waving his hand. "Ugh, male omegas will be the death of me"

----------------------------

Taehyung felt like things were coming to place slowly. He was considering being roommates with Jimin, as long as the alpha didn't cross the friend zone line they would work just fine. And as for work, he was excitedly expecting to start working on Min&Ko. At least in there, Yoongi was the boss and also a male omega so Taehyung wouldn't worry about sexual harassment, genotype payment gap, and work-life balance. Because Taehyung suffered from all of those when he was doing his practice work back in Japan and it was humiliating and at the same time, terrifying. The payment was good, at least to rent something affordable and to take care of his fees.