32. White Jasmine & Lavender

Seoul, December 1, 2023

Min&Ko company, Law Firm.

Yoongi was sitting at his workplace, face between his hands as he held himself by his elbows upon the crystal surface of his desk. A bored look on his face as he continued to nod and listen to the two omegas who were sitting on the opposite side on the comfy white velvet seats Jimin picked for their new office. Being a CEO and the head consultant in charge of the new cases was tiring for the male omega, even when their law firm was still small and rather new, with only three workers. Still, they were renting one modern office in one of the most valuable buildings in downtown Seoul.

"And how is it possible to have the same soulmate on the lovegen app?!" one of the female omegas exclaimed alarmed, fed up, and sending daggers through her eyes to the other omega sitting by her side.

"We don't know. You should go to the Jeons' Labs and complain in there" Yoongi said with a monotonic tone of voice, really exhausted by the case he had to overview, which was far from being a lawyer problem.

"But..."

A court knock on the door interrupted them. It was Jimin smiling and waving his small hand on the other side of the glass door. Yoongi moved his hand signaling for him to come in.

"Hi! Hello..." he said bowing his head lightly. "Can I offer you some coffee?"

"Sure" Yoongi responded before the two omegas could respond on their own. Jimin nodded exiting the male omega's office, lightly snickering.

It was funny for Jimin to see Yoongi getting all grumpy with their clients when he was the one who suggested doing a Law Firm for omegas counseling and medical malpractices a year ago. The thing that annoyed Yoongi the most was most of the omegas that came over were because they had problems due to the lovegen app. He hated that thing by the way.

Jimin went to add water to the coffee machine while turning the TV on to watch the news. The alpha began to hum a merry melody while placing the little cups on the tray. He didn't notice who was talking in the news. The phone in their office started ringing and Jimin was quick to pick up.

"Min&Ko law firm, how can I help you?" he said cheerfully, after a year he still got excited to get new calls and clients. "Yes, tomorrow at 10 am. What's your name? Do we have a social worker here? Ugh... yes we do..." Jimin winced at his own lie. "Alright, good afternoon," he said hanging off with a loud sigh. Damn, they needed a social worker quickly.

He moved to a side running a hand through his light brown hair when he caught sight of what was displayed on the news channel. He frowned grabbing the remote control to turn the volume on.

Jeongguk.

He was looking dazzling on the TV, surrounded by reporters and camera flashes. A cocky smirk on his face plastered as a permanent ornament. Dressed in an expensive suit and a dark grey turtleneck, and every piece of cloth accentuates his figure. His dark hair was perfectly parted to the side and his handsome face looked flawless.

Jimin sat down on one of the multiple white velvet seats he bought for the office, listening carefully to what Jeongguk was announcing on the TV.

A new feature of The Lovegen App and its launch on an exclusive party just for members of the Golden Group.

"The Lovegen has incredible new features on its next update but we are maintaining these features as a secret until the day of the launch" Jeongguk explained to the reporters with his usual cocky but dashing smile, and Jimin smiled fondly watching him on the large TV placed on the waiting area in the office. "Lucky members of the Golden Group of the Lovegen App are welcome to celebrate with us in a massive event held in the Lotte Hotel here in Seoul" Jeongguk spoke ending the interview, but the reporters wanted more from him. He started to walk back towards his black Mercedes, some bodyguards trying to push the reporters away from him.