27: Black

"Let's go eat some hot dogs! I saw a booth with New York street food and I want to try it" Taehyung suggested and Jimin obviously agreed. He would agree to anything Taehyung wanted.

Taehyung ends up eating three hot dogs. And Jimin was in awe looking at him wondering how such a pretty and small boy could eat that much food.

"Stop staring at me" Taehyung sighed taking a sip of his beer, making a disgusting face at the bitter taste, scrunching his nose and pouting, looking adorable. "This tastes awful, how do you even like it?"

"You still drank a whole bottle," Jimin said with an amused smirk.

Taehyung pouted again, a pretty pink color adorning his cheeks, never used to drink alcohol before. He gave back the bottle to Jimin whining.

"We should drink soju instead" the omega suggested.

"Do you want me to buy some?" Jimin asked with a smile and Taehyung excitedly nodded his head.

Jimin left the blonde omega waiting to go and buy some soju in one of the stands. Everyone at the Spring Festival was having a good time, some of them were dancing to the music played by a pop band, people were playing games, and most of them just having fun without trouble. And more importantly, no one from the omega club was having trouble with their dates, thankfully. And Jimin was having a great time hanging out with Taehyung.

The brunette alpha bought a whole pack of soju bottles for himself and Taehyung. He was sure neither of the two could handle their alcohol well, but he could take some bottles home to Yoongi. On his way back, his phone started buzzing in his pocket, Jimin groaned managing to pick it up, placing the phone against his ear and shoulder, having his hands busy.

"Jeonggukie?" Jimin spoke.

"Chim, is Tae there? Are you guys still in the uni?"

"Yes! We are here! I'm just bought soju, are you coming?" Jimin asked excitedly.

"I can't hear you"

"Oh is the music! And I'm in the stands so a lot of people are here! Do you hear me now? I'm talking loud you jerk" Jimin said in his high-pitched voice.

"Damnit... just stay in there...I'll go pick Tae and tell him to answer his fucking phone"

Jimin flinched at his friend's tone. "Are you angry? What happened? Guk??" Jimin asked but the line was already dead. "Argh, this jerk, so short temper" The brown-haired boy rolled his eyes.

---------------------------

"Is really nice in here" Jimin spoke to Taehyung handing him a bottle of soju as he sat down next to the omega on the wooden bench under the tree.

"Yeah, I always come here when I have dead hours between classes" Taehyung responded taking the soju and opening it with ease, surprising Jimin.

"Woah, a soju drinker I see?" Jimin teased earning a honey-mellow chuckle from Taehyung. "Let's do friendly shots!" the alpha suggested, maybe all the beer he had before was already messing with his brain, or perhaps was the boy sitting next to him.

"Truth or shots?" Taehyung asked sitting crisscrossed on the bench, turning his body to the side to be more comfortable. Jimin agreed, humming and sitting just like Taehyung to face him better. "I'll start!" the omega smirked.

"Fine! You are such a baby" Jimin smiled pinching Taehyung's cheek making the omega whine lightly slapping Jimin's hand away.

"Have you ever made out with Yoongi?" Taehyung asked bluntly, a big smile adorning his face as his eyes shone brightly at the thought of finding out that information from Jimin.