Chapter 42

"Anastazi?"

The door to the shower flung open, and Nathaniel didn't hesitate to climb in beside me, fully clothed.

"Shit," he mumbled to himself as he twisted the nozzle to turn down the boiling temperature before turning his attention back to me.

He was drenched entirely at this point. Water dripped down his flat hair, pouring down his face and clumping his long dark lashes together, making it look as if he had mascara on. The tight t-shirt he wore clung to his muscular chest, and I could see the imprint of his thick cock down to the tip through his soaked sweatpants.

If it wasn't for the panic attack I was currently having, I would've begged for him to fuck me right here, right now.

"What happened? Are you hurt?" Nathaniel asked, inspecting my bare body.

I shook my head.

"Can you get up?"

I shook my head again.

"I'm sorry for leaving you," he murmured, wrapping his arm around my body and placing his other hand on my head. "But it's all over now, amore mio." (My love.)

I leaned my head against his shoulder, feeling relieved as my heart rate slowed down now that he was here. Nathaniel sat there with me, letting the warm water shower down on us until I finally felt well enough to leave.

"I'm okay now," I whispered softly, lifting my head from his shoulder, but he was too deep in thought to hear what I said.

I could literally see the wheels in his brain turning as I waited for him to snap out of his trance.

"Nathaniel." I touched his face jolting him out of his thoughts.

"Hmm?" His arm tightened around me as he glanced down
studying my face trying to figure out what I just said.

"I'm ready to get out."

"Oh." He nodded and stood up to turn off the water before grabbing the fluffy towel hanging over the clear shower door and wrapped it around my petite body. And as soon as we climbed out, he stripped out of his soaked clothes and wrapped a towel around his lower half.

"Do you have a first aid kit?" I asked, peering up into his ocean eyes.

His brow instantly furrowed with worry, and he searched my body again, looking for any injuries he may have missed before. "Did you hurt yourself?"

I shook my head and pointed to his hands to show him his bruised knuckles that were already starting to bleed again.

Nathaniel sighed with relief and turned to leave. "It's fine."

"No." I grabbed his wrist, stopping him from opening the door. "Let me help."

I wanted to feel useful for once. I was tired of being the one that always needed saving.

Nathaniel nodded, opened the cabinet, pulled out the first aid kit, and plopped it in my hands. I motioned for him to follow me as I climbed onto the counter and watched as he walked in front of me and placed his hands on my thighs, spreading them apart slightly to fit in between my legs.

My core throbbed violently at his touch, and I found myself wanting to press my thighs together to relieve the pressure building up.

I took a deep breath and shook my head to clear my mind of the dirty thoughts circulating my brain as I opened the first aid kit and pulled out the alcohol wipes.

I could feel his eyes on me as I took his giant hand in mine and began dabbing the wipe against his cuts, but I refused to make eye contact.

"Did you kill him?" I finally asked, breaking the silence between us.