Acknowledgments

Okay, I know a lot of you guys are gonna be angry, wondering why I decided to end the book off the way I did instead of giving them a happy ending but I didn't want it to be predictable and end like a fairytale. Nathaniel and Anastazi both have demons they need to face and I felt it was best to separate the two somehow so they can truly find themselves, apart from each other.

Another question I know you guys will ask is: Will there be a Sequel?

Yes, the sequel will be coming out sometime in 2022 so be on the lookout for that! (But I've already posted a few chapters) ❤️

Anyway, I wanted to start out by saying: Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who supported me on this journey of writing my first book! Thank you for all your loving and hilarious comments which motivated me to keep writing even when I thought my book wasn't that good.

Thank you for keeping me going until the very end! I love you all soooo much!!

Unfortunately, I will be taking a break from Wattpad to refresh my mind and I don't know when I'll return but when I do, I'll be sure to update you guys!

See ya until then! ❤️

DISCORD SERVER: Visit the link on my board to join my server.

Hey guys! So I wanted a place for you guys to be able to chat with each other about my book(s), your books, or any books, so I decided to create a discord server. Feel free to join and chat amongst each other. On my discord, I'll be giving updates, announcing when chapters will be dropping, doing fun polls, etc.