Chapter 52

In one motion, he swept me off my feet and carried me into the room, gently placing me on the large bed but not before swiping the flowers out of the way, sending them fluttering to the floor.

Heat pooled at my core when he pulled back and began planting wet kisses at the base of my throat, trailing down to my breasts.

"I want to make love to you," he murmured, slipping a hand under my dress to grab my ass, giving it a firm squeeze. "And I want to make love to your body."

"Then what are you waiting for?" I whispered, my fingers fumbling to unbutton his shirt as fast as I could.

Nathaniel quickly took over, slipping out of his clothes in the blink of an eye, only staying in his boxers. He leaned down, capturing my lips again, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Unlike the other times, this one was urgent and filled with a fiery passion. Our tongues hungrily explored each other's mouth, not daring to break away to catch our breath.

"This dress is getting in the way," he growled lowly, grabbing my strap and pulling it down, ripping the beautiful gown he bought me in half, leaving me in nothing but the lingerie I wore underneath.

"Nathaniel!" I gasped, turning my head to look at the torn fabric that was tossed on the floor. "You bought me that dress."

"Mm," he began planting wet kisses up my belly, hooking his fingers around my bra and smoothly sliding it off my body. "I'll buy you another one."

Before I had a chance to protest, he latched onto my breast swirling his hot tongue along my hardened nipple, pinching the other one between his fingers and forcing a low moan out of my mouth. My hips raised on their own, grinding against the large bulge straining against the thin fabric of his boxers, wanting to feel more of him.

I knotted my fingers in his hair as he trailed kisses down my belly while slowly sliding off my soaked panties and tossing them over the bed. He stopped to admire the view for a fraction of a second before blowing his cool breath against my exposed core, sending a shiver of pleasure running down my spine. And when I moved to squeeze my legs together to relieve the pressure building up, he gripped my thighs and spread them apart even more.

"Please," I whimpered, tightening my grip on his hair, needing to feel his mouth on me.

"So beautiful," he murmured to himself, lowering his head and capturing my clit between his lips. I threw my head back against the pillow, pleasure spreading through my body like fire as he circled his hot tongue around me, eliciting a loud moan from the back of my throat.

"So fucking wet," Nathaniel groaned, slipping two fingers into my drenched core, pumping in and out slowly, his mouth never losing concentration on my swollen clit. My head began to spin as he continued driving his thick digits into me, finally inserting the third one, making me whimper in pleasure.

"Shit," I panted heavily, the gentle pressure of his lips around my clit driving me crazy. He took his time, trailing the tip of his tongue up and down my entrance and sucking my clit gently. I raised my hips, grinding against his fingers as he sped up, my arousal dripping down my thighs, creating wet sounds that turned me on even more.

Nathaniel slid his fingers out and quickly replaced it with his tongue plunging deep into my core; his hands gripped my thighs tightly as he fucked me slowly with his mouth before plunging all three fingers back into me without warning.

"Fuck, Nathaniel!" I cried out, throwing my head against the pillow while arching my back as my body tensed, preparing for its release.

"Come for me, love," Nathaniel whispered, pumping into me roughly before capturing my clit in his hot mouth again. My core tightened around his fingers, drawing out a low groan from his lips, and soon after, he had me moaning out his name as I lost myself to him.