Chapter 65

My heart melted and fluttered out of control, and I felt tears stinging my eyes, but I quickly blinked them away so he wouldn't think he was hurting me.

I opened my mouth to say to it back, to say those three little words I've been dying to get out of my system, but before I had a chance to speak, he pulled his member out and flipped me over, gently burying my face in the pillow with my back arched and ass high in the air.

"I love the way you take me in," he grunted, gripping my hips and slowly easing his length back into my soaking cunt, drawing out a loud muffled moan from the back of my throat as he pierced me with all he had in this new position.

"I love all the beautiful sounds you produce when I'm fucking you—making love to you," Nathaniel continued, his grip around my waist tightening as he continued drilling into me sloppily.

"I love the way you taste and smell." He gripped a handful of my hair and tugged my head back, leaning forward to capture my lips with his. I whimpered in his mouth when he slid out then thrust forward, his cock gliding through my tight walls with ease.

"Beautiful," he murmured to himself, nuzzling his nose in the crook of my neck, making love to my fevered skin.

"Fuck! Nathaniel!" I panted heavily, needing to form my words quickly so I could say it back, but before I got the chance, he gently guided my head back down to the pillow, silencing me. It was his turn to speak, and he wanted to do so without any interruptions because he needed to get this out of his system as well.

"I love the way you say my name—the way it rolls off of your tongue." Nathaniel smacked my ass as he sunk back into me, causing me to cry out with pleasure. The stinging feeling vibrated through my core, and I found my hips rocking back against his member drenched with my arousal, dulling the slight pain.

"I love that stubborn little mouth of yours, the way you challenge me and never take no for an answer."

I moaned loudly, clawing at the sheets as he fucked me deeper, his cock aimed directly at my g-spot, slowly unraveling me mentally and physically as time went on.

"I love your confidence. Your independence—fuckk, I can't get enough of this," he groaned, spreading my cheeks apart and slowly sinking his thick member in.

I love your—shit Anastazi; you can't keep squeezing me like that," he growled as he slammed into me with no remorse.

"Oh my god!" I cried out, throwing my head back from the immense amount of pleasure coursing through my veins, and he used that as an opportunity to peck my lips quickly before turning his attention back to my ass.

"Passion," he grunted. "I love your passion and drive."

My hips continued meeting his wet thrusts slowly driving me to the edge, and I knew it wouldn't be long from now until I unraveled completely.

Nathaniel stopped his speech and remained quiet for a few minutes, grunting and groaning as he relished the way I felt around him, the way I squeezed his member every time he slid inside me. The way my back was arched, allowing my cunt to swallow him whole and penetrate me completely. The only thing that could be heard was the sound of our sticky skin smacking against each other every time we connected and the loud moans and cries escaping my throat.

"Everything," Nathaniel finally spoke again, his voice low and guttural. "Turn around," he commanded urgently as he pulled out, needing to feel me around him again.

I did as I was told and spun around so that I was on my back again, facing him again. Nathaniel grabbed my legs and spread them apart to admire my throbbing cunt smeared with our arousal before lining his member up, but instead of using his hand to help guide himself in, he leaned forward until our faces were inches apart and caged me in with his arms, allowing his cock to slide into me on its own. His eyes never left mine as he penetrated me, and just when I was about to moan, he quickly captured my lips with his leaving me to whimper in his mouth.

My arms automatically wrapped around his neck, bringing him closer as he fucked me mercilessly in this new position, and I found myself spreading my legs wider to feel all he had to offer.

"I love everything about you," Nathaniel murmured breathlessly, peppering kisses along my neck, jaw, cheek, nose, and forehead. "Because I love you, Anastazi."

I removed my hands from around him and grabbed his face so he could see me and truly understand the following words that came out of my mouth. "And I love you, Nathaniel," I breathed.

His thrusts slowly came to a stop, as he stared down at me with a shocked expression on his face as if he heard those words from me before but couldn't believe I was saying it again.

"I love you," I repeated so he knew this was real. "And I always will love you. You forever have my heart Nathaniel, and I wouldn't want it any other way. I know you don't think you deserve happiness or love, but that's too fucking bad because I'm here now, and I'm going to give you all of me and all I have, darkness be damned."

"Anastazi," Nathaniel whispered in disbelief, brushing my lips with the pad of his thumb as he gazed down at me longingly. "I don't deserve you or your love, but now that I have it, I will cherish this for the rest of my life."

He pulled his member out and positioned himself behind me so that we were both on our side and grabbed my leg, locking his arm around my thigh, holding it up as he slid into my cunt from behind.

"I will cherish you for the rest of my life," he murmured in my ear as he set a steady pace, sending my head spinning. "Darkness be damned.

I nodded in agreement, turning my head slightly to face him as tears stung my eyes. "Darkness be damned."

Our lips found their way back to each other, and our tongues hungrily explored each other's mouths, not daring to break away to catch our breath. Nathaniel's cock continued gliding into my dripping core, creating sloppy sounds that turned me on even more, and eventually, he grabbed my arm, positioning it so that I was holding my own leg up now so that he could use his now free hand to play with my swollen clit.

The combination of him rubbing my clit and ramming into me at the same time instantly sent heat rushing to my head; the euphoric feeling was too much to contain, and I needed to release this orgasm that had been building up now.

"Nathaniel," I moaned loudly, forcing my eyes to stay open. "I need to--I have to--" I couldn't even form a sentence; the pleasure was too much.

"I know, my love, wait for me," he grunted, thrusting faster.

Using the little time I had left before exploding, I quickly let my leg go, which pushed Nathaniel on his back, and I somehow managed to straddle his waist again without his cock slipping out once. I plastered my hands on his sweaty pecs and lifted myself up with my legs until the tip of his member was the only thing inside, then slowly sank back down, clenching my walls around him the entire time.

"Shit! Anastazi!" He grunted, grabbing my breast in each hand and squeezing them firmly.

"Come for me, Nathaniel," I purred as I clenched around him again, knowing he wouldn't be able to last any longer.

"What did I say about telling me what to do?" He growled lowly as his hands slid down my waist, forcefully guiding me down his member one last time before his solid body shuddered underneath me as hot ropes of semen shot deep inside my core the same time I lost myself to him.

I cried out his name as he continued to release, filling me up until his semen slowly began to leak out of me. My hips never stopped moving, milking him until he no longer had anything left to give.

"Fuck, I love you so much," he murmured, pulling me down against his chest as he slid his hands down my back to spread my cheeks apart, thrusting eagerly into my slippery abused cunt, drawing a loud moan from the back of my throat.

"I love you too," I finally whispered, pressing my sweaty forehead against his. "Always and forever."

--