Chapter 53

"Good morning, beautiful," Nathaniel's husky voice murmured as soon as my eyes fluttered open, sleep still evident in his voice.

The thick dark curtains hanging in front of the wide glass sliding door blocked out all traces of the morning sun, only allowing a sliver of light to shine through.

"Morning," I mumbled, shifting slightly to get more comfortable only to be welcomed by an intense amount of excruciating pain shooting throughout my core, a clear reminder of what happened last night. My entire body felt like it had gotten ran over by a truck numerous times, and I sucked in a deep breath and bit my lip to muffle the scream that threatened to escape my throat.

"I hurt you," Nathaniel muttered, gripping my chin and forcing me to look up into his sapphire eyes. His hair was wild and matted, tempting me to run my fingers through it.

"I'm fine," I assured him, grabbing his wrist and leaning forward to kiss his plump lips, but he leaned back, avoiding my touch.

"I got too carried away last night; I should've stopped after--"

"Don't do this, Nathaniel," I whispered lowly, trying my hardest not to get angry. "Last night was one of the best nights of my life, so please don't ruin that memory by uttering this unwanted apology because I have no regrets about what happened, and you shouldn't either."

Nathaniel's jaw tensed, but he nodded anyway, tucking his hands under his head to stare up at the ceiling in silence.

I moved my hand to wrap my arm around his waist, but in the process, my fingers happened to brush against something hard.

"Nathaniel?" I whispered, snapping my head up to look at him. "Why are you still hard?"

He shrugged nonchalantly, not even glancing down at my shocked face as if it was nothing. "It's been up all night."

"All night?" I shrieked in horror, trying to imagine the excruciating pain he's been in while I was sleeping peacefully. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Because I enjoy watching you sleep," he murmured, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "And I took a couple of cold showers."

Heat crept up to my cheeks as I leaned up and trailed my nose along his sharp jawline, my hand sliding down to wrap around him.

"Well, I'm up now, so let me help you."

Nathaniel winced and gripped my wrist before I could pump his swollen member that seemed bigger than it was last night.

"Easy love, he's sensitive."

"He?" My eyebrows shot up in amusement.

"Would you rather him be a her?"

"I think you have enough hers in your life," I mumbled, brushing my fingers against the tip of his leaking cock.

He twitched slightly underneath me and sucked in a deep breath.

"Don't move," I instructed, sliding down under the sheets between his legs. My hand slowly slid up his swollen length, stroking him gently to ease the discomfort that had built up overnight.

Nathaniel groaned lowly and raised his hips, thrusting into my hand to set the pace as pre-cum leaked out of his tip, spilling down, creating natural lubricant for me to work with.