Chapter 64

His cock twitched with excitement at my words, and in one motion, he swept me off my feet and started walking in the direction of the canopy.

"Wait, will the painting be okay?" I found myself asking, wanting to make sure nothing would happen to it.

Nathaniel chuckled darkly. "You should be worrying about yourself." His voice came out like a growl sending shivers shooting down my spine.

As soon as we got to the canopy, he put me down and hosed the sand off both of us before drying our legs with a towel and scooping me back up, plopping me on the bed.

He immediately positioned himself below me, spreading my legs apart to admire my bare, throbbing core, and suddenly I was grateful I wasn't wearing any panties.

"So fucking wet for me," he growled, wasting no time sliding his fingers up and down between my wet folds, teasing me.

"Nathaniel," I whispered, gripping his shoulders with force as I struggled to keep my eyes open. My body felt like it was on fire, and I needed him now.

"Use your words," Nathaniel demanded, rubbing my clit slowly.

The grip I had on his shoulders tightened, and just when I opened my mouth to beg, he slid his thick digits into my drenched core, knocking the breath out of my body from the unexpected pleasure.

A loud moan escaped my lips as he continued pumping his fingers inside me, eventually adding a third, stretching me out completely.

"Such a beautiful sound," he murmured to himself as he retracted his fingers and captured my clit in his mouth, swirling his hot tongue around it.

"Oh my god, Nathaniel," I panted, throwing my head back as my fingers knotted in his thick locs, pulling him closer. I found myself slowly grinding into his face as he plunged his tongue deep into my cunt, fucking me with his mouth.

Heat rushed to my head as I neared my first orgasm, and Nathaniel groaned lowly when he pulled back and slipped his digits inside of me again, feeling my walls tighten around him. He continued fucking me with his fingers mercilessly until I felt as if I was going to explode.

"Come for me, love," he growled lowly, pumping his fingers quickly before curling them, hitting the spot I longed for, and soon after, I was moaning his name as I unraveled beneath him.

Nathaniel dipped his head between my legs again, lapping up my juices, making sure not to leave a single drop.

"You taste heavenly," he murmured, sliding up my body and caging me in with his arms.

"Do I?" I whispered, tilting my head to the side as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him lower until our mouths locked. A low growl escaped the back of his throat as I began sucking the lingering sweetness mixed with the saltiness of my core from his lips, surprised that it actually tasted decent.

I slid my hand down his body as our mouths continued to move in sync and began stroking his raging boner through the thin fabric of his boxers. Precum was already leaking from the tip, and I had no doubt it already stained his shorts. Nathaniel groaned into my mouth as his cock twitched violently with excitement, ready for whatever I had planned.

"I need these off," I panted once we broke away, tugging at his boxers and t-shirt.

"Your wish is my command," he murmured, and in seconds he was sliding the pieces of clothing off, revealing his beautiful tattooed chest.

My core throbbed violently as my eyes roamed his body, and I wanted nothing more than for him to have his way with me, but it was my turn to please him. In one motion, I locked my arms and legs around him and flipped over so that I was on top, straddling his waist.