Angel Dust babysits

Angel walked on his way to your house making sure no one followed him he was happy to be an uncle "Alright Angel time to babysit your niece. Even if I can't take her to the hotel that will be fine, right?" He shrugged walking up to the door knocking humming "Ey niss, Pen I'm here!" Arackniss opened the door looking a slight bit of tired while you ran everywhere laughing like a maniac "You can't make me wear Suits/Dresses!" Arackniss sighed pulling angel in "Alright Anthony you know the rules right? No taking Y/n nowhere unless you tell us or text us. She is my Dolce bambino if anything happens to her me and pen will go on a rampage" angel sighed nodding "I know Niss, but do you think keeping Y/n cooped up in the house is a good idea?" Sir pentious slithered looking equally tired "Well I have been working on something while Y/n naps I think it'll work until she dies at a certain age or if she somehow gets killed here." You looked at your fathers wondering what their talking about "huh? Eh must be talking about the outside" you walked up to your favorite egg bois 664 and 65 "hey guys you wanna play or are you guys busy like my dads?" They looked at each other and smiled "we're not busy at all what do you want to play little miss boss lady?" You shrugged thinking of a game to play "well we could play hide and seek! Or a good ol' game of tag!" You poked egg boi 664 "Tag you're it!" You ran laughing egg boi 65 ran too laughing while running your dad said something but you weren't paying attention "Y/n we'll be home in 2 hours be good for uncle Anthony/Angel" you stopped running just to reply "Okay Daddy!" just to start running again your dads tend to go on dates while the Egg Bois babysit you which was occasionally but now you have an uncle to play dress up with or tag you yelled giggling "Uncle Angel run! Egg boi 664 is it" he smiled and ran with you "alright kiddo!" He felt something tap on his leg "tag you're it" you smiled running "Uh oh uncle angel is it!" Angel smiled "and uncle Angel will tag you! Until you get tired" you eventually did get tired sleeping on the couch peacefully he awed and heard his phone ring making you turn on your side groaning he quickly grabbed his phone and walked to the kitchen. After your nap you sat up on the couch looking for your uncle "uncle angel? Where'd you go?" You climbed down from the couch heading to the kitchen finding him sitting by the cabinets making sniffling noises you walked up to him sitting down "uncle? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" He lifted his head up slightly "it's nothing kiddo just my boss is acting stupid, you don't need to worry about it" he picked you up wiping his eyes "Besides your uncle will teach you some stuff that will ready you when you grow up does that sound fair kiddo?" You nodded wiping a falling tear off his eye hugging him "sounds fair uncle Angel"

1 hour later

Arackniss and sir pentious walked up to their door laughing and joking "That was one hell of a date" sir pentious nodded opening the door finding you and angel playing dress up he smiled "Entertained I see?" You nodded while angel waved "Yup, anyway I Better head back to the hotel" Arackniss picked you up smiling "so What'd you do while me and your father were out?"  You looked at him thinking on what to say "we played tag, Talked and then we played dress up" sir pentious slithered to his workspace to work on something arackniss sighed shrugging picking up a tired you "let's get you to bed" he walked you up the stairs and into your room laying you down smiling slightly "night Y/n" you opened one (e/c) eye smiling "Night papa" Arackniss left your room heading down stairs "hey Pen what are you working on anyway?" Sir pentious lifted his goggles while setting his tools down "it's nothing but It's a disguise pendant specialized to disguise anyone who wears it. Two weeks is worth the work now to activate it and test. Egg boi number 666! Come in here" Arackniss looked waiting for what the disguise is the egg boi ran in standing on a stool "I'm here" sir pentious nodded putting the pendant on the the egg boi waiting for a Disguise to show up he sighed taking notes "hmm okay working but late" arackniss sighed watching the disguise form infront of him "Hey Pen look" he looked up from his notes and his hair flared up "it works! It works!"sir pentious slithered up to arackniss twirling him a round kissing him they both blushed smiling "Y/n will love this" they took the pendant off the egg boi dismissing him to do something else "Alright we'll give the pendant to her in the morning" they placed the pendant in a small box setting it down on a dresser.

Oh boy that's a long page anyway hope you all enjoyed the page#