Aranea in the greed ring and a new job (plus baby)

"so uncle Jasper and Toby how come we're in the greed ring?" Jasper shrugged while Toby sighed having to explain everything "cause Jasper here got himself involved with the fucking mafia. yes I know we're mafia too but father doesn't want you to get hurt and since no imp or shark knows who you are. so we decided to get you a job in the greed ring a cigarette shop holding items mainly flowers collected from earth" Aranea sighed sitting back looking at the area then heard a helicopter looking up "Whoa I thought there were only helicopters on earth" Toby looked up out of his window shrugging "Eh nothing special. probably one of the families having one of those meetings" Jasper nodded feeling sorry for the people who's seeing the most feared imp mafia boss.

30 minutes later

"Okay Aranea we're here" they looked around to make sure it's safe Aranea slithered out of the car staring at the building "Cigar B. Wheezy's cigarette shop" she slithered in looking at the well placed items on the shelves amazed by the colors "Whoa these look like they can be in various rings" a door opened up with a demon resembling a cigar coming out of a room "oh I didn't realize I had customers. what can I do for you?" Toby walked up to the demon chatting with him "You see my niece over there staring at your cigars? she's looking for a job here, and yes she may look like a sinner demon BUT she's a hellborn and overlord of the pride ring which I want her safe at all cost" the cigar demon looked at Aranea sighing in frustration "Okay fine I'll hire her but I don't want trouble around here got it?" Toby nodded shaking his hand walking up to Aranea "Alright me and uncle Jasper have to handle business. We'll be back in a few hours" Aranea nodded looking at the cigar demon "Soo um what am I supposed to do Mr um?" the demon looked at her sighing "Just call me wheezy no Mr, alright and what you can do maybe sweep around for awhile" He handed Aranea a broom and dust pan telling her where to sweep "And when you're done do whatever alright?" she nodded sweeping up some ashes and tobacco that got left on the floor slithering to places that needed to be swept "alright finished," she took a seat on a chair looking around sighing "I'm bored" the cigar demon walked out of a room stretching "Alright any trouble with anything kid?" she shook her head looking bored wanting to be at home anywhere but the human world sighing slithering around the store trying to find things to do "There's nothing to do" he shrugs reading a newspaper then scoffs at an article "kinda figured Asmodeus was involved with a imp and a hypocrite" Aranea sat in a chair trying to look at the paper "May I see sir?" he handed her the newspaper shrugging "alright kid answer me this, your uncles are hellhounds and you aren't an imp or any other demon I've ever seen. How the hell are you part spider and snake hm? I thought sinners can't reproduce" Aranea shrugged reading the paper not letting a life long secret out "I don't know but I believe I was born in hell after um death! yeah my mum was pregnant with me after my father died. she uh committed suicide and died I died as well inside" he shrugged thinking that was the case "eh sorry about your human loss at least your mother raised you right, maybe you might meet someone down here" Aranea nodded sighing in relief as her lie actually worked but never thought about a relationship yet.

few hours later

"Aranea we're back and we got everything sorted out" Toby opened the door with Jasper following looking tired "yeah let's get you home so your mom ain't worrying about ya" Aranea nodded slithering out the door waving goodbye to the cigar demon "See ya later wheezy!" he waved bye reading the newspaper. During the drive back to the pride ring they asked some questions she smiled answering "well He was a nice guy for a greed ring demon. but I look forward on going to work there, I know I have responsibilities at home and school but." Toby looked at Jasper sighing  "um we'll talk to your mom about it" she nodded looking out the window as they entered imp city Aranea yawned falling asleep. while Toby drove to your house he asked Jasper what went through his mind to get involved with the imp mafia Jasper shrugged "I don't know. Toby, I got curious" Toby sighed while driving getting to your house parking "Okay when we get home you're doing the dishes and cleaning the fur off the couch" Jasper nodded perking his ears down "okay little brother" Toby hated being reminded that he was a runt of the liter "Sheesh Jasper stop reminding me that I was the Runt." Aranea yawned waking up wiping her eyes "are we there yet?" they nodded smiling "Yup have a nice day kiddo" Aranea nodded exiting the car waving as she slithered into the house. Monty waved as he held a baby Aranea smiled "Hey Dad, is that my new baby sister?" Monty nodded getting up "Lass meet Dakota your baby sister" Dakota opened her eyes staring at her sister while her brothers smiled standing by Monty. Aranea looked around for you asking "Where's mom?" he looked at the boys telling them to go to a different room as they stood alone with a baby that wouldn't understand anything "Lass when your mum was in her human form your sister was and is her last child to have birthed to, but on the bright side she's a demon now" you walked over smiling having more of a snake and spider feature waving hi. Vinny helped you sit down "Here take it easy Y/n, I know you recently had a baby and want to look strong for your kids but take it easy. You died giving birth gotta be more careful" you nodded smiling wanting to hold your newborn child "Monty? Dakota please?" he nodded handing you your child smiling to your newborn "Hey sweet pea" the baby yawned snuggling up to you falling asleep.

Whew! that took awhile a whole month.... uh whoops. I was struggling on what to write.

I hope you all enjoy have a good day or night! 😁