Human world (Teen years)

"hey Pen? What are we gonna do for Y/n's education? Surely the human world has schools right?" Sir pentious looked at arackniss shrugging "I don't know our daughter has a job and Angel is keeping an eye on her and our hellhounds are protecting her" they heard the door open and shut "Hey Dads," you plopped on the couch while your siblings/pets walked in too "Hey dads is it okay if we go to the human world for a while?" Your head jerked up in curiosity "Human world? I always wondered what the human world is like" your fathers looked at each other and walked into the kitchen to talk you sighed asking your siblings to go too "Can I come too? We're all siblings here" they nodded smiling. You smiled while waiting for your fathers to come back from the kitchen as they came back they made an agreement "Alright, we'll allow it Grace, Evelyn, Jasper, Toby, Aurora, Edger keep your sister safe." They all nodded agreeing with them you smiled while your other father showed you how your pendant works "Now Y/n push this button to get out of your demon form it'll automatically reform your Disguise" you nodded understanding on what to do "I know dad" you hugged your father and waited for your siblings to make a portal "so I'm new to this but how long does it take to make a portal?" Your hellhounds siblings shrugged "9 or 10 minutes depending on the location" you nodded hearing the portal open they smiled jumping through you looked and jumped "Whoa, man that was a fast ride" you looked around for your siblings "Y/n calm down we're in our human disguises" they smiled helping you up "You alright?" You nodded "Yeah, just not used to portal travel anyway let's have fun up here!" They smiled "Alright N/n, what are gonna do up here first?" Shrugging you just walked by a bunch of stores looking at some people while your siblings glared at everyone that stared at you "huh? Why is everyone running away?" They shrugged knowing the reason on why "alright where to?" They looked around "How about the beach? We heard humans hang out there".

At the beach

You looked around "Huh, the beach is different than hell," you heard someone yell "Hey Watch out!" Your siblings caught whatever was thrown tossing it before checking you for a slight scratch "You alright sis?" You nodded looking around. A guy walked up to you "Hey sorry about that frisbee I threw it in the wrong direction" he looked at you clearing his throat you looked back at him "Hey it's no problem accidents happen" he held his hand out "hi I'm Sheldon, Sheldon Nicholas and you are?" You shook his hand "Y/n, Y/n pentious" he smiled "nice to meet you" your siblings kept a close eye on him making sure he did nothing to you. You stood there wondering on what's going on raising an eyebrow "What are you guys talking about?" Your siblings shrugged "We were talking about getting you home later" you shrugged as the guy looked at you clearing his throat again "Hey you wanna hang out sometime? If so can I have your number so we can stay in contact?" You nodded as he handed you his phone while you typed in your number and name "Here you go" sheldon smiled thanking you and heard a portal open looking up "Sis come on dad said it's almost dinner time" his jaw dropped looking at his bracelet "She's like me?" His phone rang picking it up "Uhhh hey dad" the voice boomed at him "Sheldon where the hell are ya? I told you that you had one job here at the studio and you're running around up there with humans and don't call me dad" Sheldon sighed replying kicking the sand "yeah Da- I mean Mr.Valentino sir" they hung up sighing

Back down in hell

"hey Dads We're home" you were looking at your phone waiting for a text from the guy your father noticed raising an eyebrow "Y/n Kiddo what are you doing?" You jerked your head to your dad's direction "Huh? You say something dad?" Both your fathers sighed crossing their arms "okay I met a boy in the human world, he was nice" Your father's hood flared up "A boy??" You looked at your siblings as they shrugged "Dad it's not a big deal besides he was nice" your siblings agreed nodding "Yeah, she's right" your father still had his hood flared up still in protective mode "Nope! We need to meet this boy! Egg bois Get the Ship ready!" You groaned hearing your phone buzz making you grab your phone fast reading the text and a picture of a Peacock demon you replied with his name "Sheldon is that you? Also my dad wants to meet you" you looked at your dad trying to figure out on what he was doing raising an eyebrow "Dad what are you doing?" Your father looked at you "Trying to find out where that boy lives but all I got is that he lives in that studio your uncle works at" you looked at your phone as he replied "hm okay I'll be over in an hour my dad has me doing work" you sighed looking at your dad "Dad? Can we just have dinner? You've been at this for 15 minutes" your other father sighed watching your father "Pen, I understand that you worry for Y/n and her siblings but tone it down now get down here or I'll sleep on the couch" that made your father stop slithering back his hood finally down "Fine, but only because I would miss my nissy" you and your siblings smiled at them. After a whole hour of your family talking you heard a knock on the door "I'll get it" you told them getting up from your seat heading to the door "Coming!" you called opening the door seeing the peacock demon "Sheldon?" he nodded letting his feathers flare up "Oh jeez not again. I am so sorry this happens when I get nervous" sir pentious tries looking into the living room "Y/n who's at the door?" He called you allowed him in "Follow me to the kitchen/Dining room" he nodded following you "So you were raised here in hell too?" you nodded "Yeah. My dads are nice once you get to know them" he smiled once you both arrived to the kitchen your fathers stared at the boy in question making him a bit more nervous "Um uhh hi?" Arackniss crossed his lower arms looking at Sheldon "So you're Sheldon huh? Why do you like my daughter?" He nervously looked around pushing a button on his bracelet "Well uh You see I'm also a human raised down here" he smiled nervously both your parents looked at each other surprised walking/Slithering elsewhere to talk. You sighed "They did this a few hours ago." He shrugged "I bet, fathers they'll be protective of their children. Except mine he only raised me cause my Mother" you patted his shoulder "Aw you're so sweet".

Hope you all enjoy this page