back to school (WHY SCHOOOL!?)

You sat in your engineering class looking at the blueprints your father packed for you another student tried to copy you it didn't go well for them "Mr.Andrews! What have I said about copying other students!" the student went back to his desk looking embarrassed you rolled your eyes while working looking through a magnifying glass "almost done.." the teacher walked over checking each project then walked up to you "Ms.Pentious what have you made here?" they sounded impressed as they looked at your build and your dad's blueprints making you smile "Oh just something I wanted to work on, may I have a test subject?" the teacher nodded looking around the class room "Uh how about that weird shy girl over there? Uh hmm oh right Lynn!" the girl stood up and walked over looking at the piece of jewelry you made then looked at you "Hi I'm Lynn I just moved here" you smiled shaking her hand "I'm Y/n pentious, now place this on one of you fingers I already activated it" she nodded placing it on her thumb you took notes on how to improve it "any changes at all?" she looked at her arms and didn't see any feet "What the!? Where are my legs!?" you looked then smile writing the notes "Don't worry you'll get used to it, push the little stone and return it to me you'll be back to normal" she did as took changing back "Oh thank goodness I'm normal" you smiled shaking her hand heading back to your seat

1 hour later

You sat in the cafeteria waiting for your friends looking around while eating some snacks your dads packed you then spotted them "Sheldon! Del! I was waiting for.." they kept walking then up to people at a table you looked at the table then heard  familiar voices "Hey N/n we kept our promises" looking up at your siblings "Evelyn, Edger, Jasper, Aurora, Grace, Toby?" you smiled hugging them "Oh my goodness! It's good to see my brothers and sisters again!" they smiled sitting down "Same to you big sis, we saw that you were looking all down in the dumps so we came up here to cheer you up, wanna skip? Don't worry we told the school about your Doctor's appointment" you smiled "oh fuck it I'm in" all seven of you got up then left the building your brothers looked at Sheldon giving him the 'we got our eyes on you' your sisters did the same to Delilah.

After exiting the school

Your siblings looked around then spotted a restaurant "alright N/n let's get some pizza and don't worry we already let dads know where we were" you smiled walking with your siblings joking and laughing as they opened the door for everyone then sat at a table while you looked at the pictures on the wall "Hey look it's uncle angel and Aunt molly" they ran over looking at the picture "You're right N/n, his hair is exactly the same" you took a picture of the framed photo smiling "Alright let's get some pizza" Toby ordered the pizzas and drinks paying the total "Oh wait stranger sorry if it's sudden but can I have your phone number?" your brothers and sisters made a whooping sound "Go Toby that's our brother!" you smiled and saw a boy checking out your sister with the pink streak "Hey Grace a boy is taking a liking to you" she looked then blushed and hid in her puffy hair "Y/n that's my crush from the lust circle" you smiled raising an eyebrow "Oh calm down I'm sure both demon and humans get crushes on each other hell even beautiful and awesome Hellhound siblings stole some hearts" Grace smiled laughing while your other sisters smiled looking at a couple guys on their social media Toby walked over with cups "Alright let's get our drinks" your brothers partially ran to the drink dispenser you sighed then heard your phone ring seeing who it is made you smile while red Aurora leaned in looking at your phone "Monty python? Like the irish python? You lucky girl" you made a shushing sound then answered "Heeeyy Monty how you doing?" the snake demon answered from the other end "oh you know lass just fine so how's school going?" you came clean to him "I uh snuck out the school with my siblings" Monty laughed then sighed "Wow lass must be fun to skip class also you said this morning you had a surprise for me after school?" you nodded looking at your project smiling "Yeah, you're gonna Love it and" you heard your fathers in the background "Nissy don't be going out late" you raised and eyebrow wondering on what's going on "Oh don't worry lass it's their date night, oh and I have a surprise for you too"

At the end of the day (Cause I'm lazy)

You unlocked your dorm door finding it a bit empty aside from your stuff sighing trying to turn the light "What the hell?" you heard movements making you cautiously grab a spatula ready to fight "Who ever is here show yourself I have a spatula and I'm not afraid to use it" you stepped on something making you slip but someone caught you "What the? Monty!  I wasn't expecting guests! And are those (F/Flowers)?" He nodded giving you them "I uh asked your father he said you liked any color of these kinds of flowers they are difficult to find in hell" you smelled them smiling "Thanks I have a vase in the kitchen somewhere, be right back" Monty nodded then sat on the spare bed looking around "so lass are you doing okay? You seemed be saddened by something or someone" you grabbed a vase then look at the ground "My friends left me and moved in with their partners" after you said that he got up and slithered up to you "Lass if they didn't stick around during your hard times they aren't friends or family, I stuck around when you needed someone the most I taught you to let your aggression out" you looked up at him and gave a hug. He gasped silently then hugged you back smiling "you know what lass? You don't need school, libraries are technically schools am I right?" you looked around the building then smile "Yeah, Monty tell my dads that I'm not going to this school anymore" he nodded then opened a portal going through as the portal closed up you started packing all your things in your dorm then called your dads "Father, Papa I'm coming home". You looked back at Monty and gave him your surprise gift he looked at the gift and smiled "Aw Lass it's nice thanks" he put the piece of jewelry in his shirt pocket then opened a portal clearing his throat "Ladies first" you walked through being greeted by your fathers hugging them Monty slithered through closing the portal you shrugged "Dads I'm dropping out of school in the human world and sticking to libraries" your snake dad thought about then shrugged while your father sighed "N/n you sure you want to be out of school?" You nodded "of course dad it is my choice" your dad agreed with you "She's right you know nissy" your father facepalmed "who's side are you on penn?"

Another day another chapter finished hope you all enjoyed. Have a good day or night