A Father's weekend

Warning: serious topics, sad stuff actually

"Mom. I don't want to go to Dad's some of the windows are still broken from his last party I know you and dad had a custody agreement but why weekends?" You sighed explaining calmly that she hasn't spent any time with Monty "Plus He wants to make it up to you for kinda wrecking your birthday with his 'needs' with Vinny" Aranea shuddered looking a bit remembering that day "I had to avoid the fruit punch through the entire party aunt Evelyn had to make it up to me by going to big ozzie's" she smiled a bit the two of you made it to Monty's home getting out of your car Aranea grabbed her duffel bag full of clothes and a toothbrush "Mom can I please just stay at the hotel? Much more room and fun." You looked at your daughter knocking on the door sighing "Aranea. Your Father is trying his best to be a Father" Monty answered the door "Hey lasses come on in" Aranea saw the house clean and fixed up "hm I gotta say the place is looking better than before" Vinny came over looking tired "hey kid. Weekend with Monty huh?" You looked at the spider demon nodding trying to keep your composure "yes." you and Vinny secretly glared daggers at each other Aranea on the other hand stared at her phone "Hey Sperm Donor I'll be in my room" she slithered up to her room while Monty sighed looking at the ground "She still hates me huh?" you patted his back "Just give her time she's a teenager going through the 'Fuck you dad' phase now you remember what her favorite activities are right?" Monty nodded smiling "Of course lass fighting? Reading? And guns right?" you gave a thumbs up walking out the door "I'll be back on Monday to pick her up." you shut the door walking to your car driving away. Monty sighed slithering up to Aranea's room "hey Lass what do you want for dinner?" he looked nervous at a mirror he sighed "No no that's a dumb question. My Snake Spider child wan a eat something? I know a place where me and your mum started dating. No no to personal." He heard the door open Aranea looking more tired and pissed "Dad. Just leave me the Hell Alone. It's not the time of the month to piss me off" monty got confused about what she was pissed about as she slammed her door shut "Time of the month? The hell is she talking about?" He knocked softly on the door "lass? May I come in?" he only heard hissing and something thrown at the door "Leave me Alone deadbeat" Monty groaned "I'm coming in better be decent please" he opened the door with Aranea reading a book "The Fuck do you want Dad. Don't you and Vinny have a date?" he sighed slithering up to Aranea sitting on her bed "Lass I know you're still angry about that but what can I do to make it up to you lass?" Aranea looked at her father crossing her arms "Teach me to fight and get my favorite book then I'll think about forgiving you" Monty sighed giving in "Alright. Now uh any questions about anything like a life before you were born or?" Aranea raised an eyebrow sitting up "yeah, didn't you love mom at some point or were you using her to get close to snake grandpa or was I unplanned?" Monty looked at her then hugged her tight "Aranea I did love your mother and she did want to start a family you maybe an unplanned child but you were the greatest thing to happen to your mother, yeah I ran away from the responsibility of being a parent but I wasn't ready but was willing to try for you" he rubbed her back "I'm sorry I made you feel like it your fault. It wasn't your fault it was mine," Aranea hesitantly hugged her father back then heard someone clear their throat "Um sorry to interrupt but you want anything to eat? I got chops on the stove on low flame and a Hell Cake in the oven and wanted to know if you want some" Aranea got up and slithered up to Vinny "Yeah, thanks Vinny" she wiped her eyes giving a small smile "maybe this weekend won't be so bad" all three of them walked/Slithered down the stairs heading to the kitchen "so Vinny um how does it feel to have two overlords? Crazy huh?" he laughed awkwardly vinny knew what was up and shrugged "Yeah crazy. That Valentino fucker had it coming. Now uh have a seat dinner is almost ready" Aranea sat down in a chair looking around "huh it's nice to know you two cleaned up the place. So uh Vinny since you and dad are dating what do I call you?" Vinny got surprised yet confused "I uh never got asked this usually I'm told what to be and such." Aranea looked at the table sighing "Dad? Sorry for calling you a Dead beat and calling you by your first name" Monty smiled patting her shoulder "It's no problem I mean I was resentful towards my father too. Like father like Daughter right?" she smiled.

Sunday

Aranea woke up early yawning getting up "Hmm Dads not up yet." She smiled slithering out of her room and straight into theirs "Dad, Dad!" Vinny opened one eye "your daughter's awake" Monty yawned still tired "Before sunrise she's our daughter" Aranea frowned then slithered downstairs looking at some cereal "Huh? Monty-O's? Oh well at least ot has marshmallows in it" she grabbed the box and bowl slithering to the living room "let's see what's on" she turned the TV down watching the news "Good Morning Pentagram city! I'm Katie killjoy and if your wandering where Tom trench is he got a new job." She actually looked disappointed Aranea called the news station while watching the tv Katie looked at the phone placed on the desk answering "Hello this is Katie Killjoy" Aranea gulped "Uh Hi Miss Killjoy I'm Aranea the you know the Hell born and New Overlord and I was wondering if the news station is hiring for co anchor" Katie smiled looking at the phone and camera "of course we're hiring a hell born and overlord being a co anchor? Amazing alright we'll do a live interview with you in the afternoon don't be late" they both hung up Aranea looked at the clock her hood flaring up "GAH it's 11!" She quickly finished her bowl of cereal and took a quick shower getting a dress shirt on and put her hood in a ponytail "Whew and I have time to get to the news station before 12" she slithered to the news station passing by the blood stain of her stepfather vince she sighed looking at the stain continuing to slither towards the news station making it on time "I'm here!"

Time skip (cause I'm lazy and my kitten is scratching at my hand)

After the live interview Aranea got the job "I got the Job!" She slithered fast back to her fathers house. Monty stood there his hands on his hips "Aranea where have you been?" Aranea looked making a straight face "Uh Job interview?" Monty raised an eyebrow then smiled ruffling up her hair "Ah Okay Proud of ya' Lass getting a job as a teen just like me, don't make the same mistakes I've made support your Mum and visit every now and then." She nodded smiling "Thanks Dad soo is it too late to learn new fighting moves?" Monty smiled "Never too late to learn moves now my fighting gear is in my basement I mainly use the basement for storage." Aranea slithered to the basement getting the gear looking at them "Huh this'll be enough" she slithered up the stairs "Got the gear dad!"

Another time skip (cause I'm still lazy)

Both Aranea and Monty had to stop to catch their breaths "Damn Dad How intense was your training?" Monty shrugged stretching "pretty intense. I uh trained with your grandfather I made so many mistakes in the past and seeing how much you've grown in the years I'm telling you now Don't make the same mistakes" she nodded and unknowingly grew extra arms to grab a water bottle Monty stood there in complete surprise "You grew extra Arms" Aranea looked at the second pair of arms "Wait what? How did I do that?" Monty wasn't sure either "I know we'll ask Vinny!" in a different room you sat across from the spider demon "I'm sorry I glared at you. It's just since Vince died I only had a nanny to watch Aranea and it's been hard raising a child" vinny nodded offering some coffee you nodded smiling "I'm just glad we came to an understanding sure Monty made some mistakes and. Hey do you hear that?" you listened too raising an eyebrow "Yeah is that Monty and Aranea? What the hell are they yelling about?" You both looked at the kitchen doorway as the two slithered in a panic "Vinny! Vinny! Aranea grew extra arms and we don't know what to do!" Vinny looked his eye twitching "Monty you forget she's part Spider of course she's gonna grow extra arms" you looked sighing sipping some coffee "Aranea, Monty calm down and vinny's right she's half Spider." Aranea sighed in relief "Oh thank Lucifer. Mom is right" you sighed looking at vinny who had the same idea "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" You nodded "send them on a camping trip?" you both agreed shaking hands "You two are gonna go on a camping trip if Aranea isn't busy and she can call in. I saw the news this morning."

And one new chapter is finished hope you all enjoy and have a good day or night