Human Bio parents

Sheldon switched back and forth on his human and Demon form due to stress from standing up to his adopted father "Oh my Fucking Lucifer why'd I yell that to my father?" he curled up on his bed while you and egg boi 668 sat on your bed listening to him stress around "um Sheldon? Maybe don't stress out it's not good for you plus didn't you hate being a punching bag or a door mat the rest of your life and afterlife?" he nodded no still switching his forms "I know what he did was wrong but what if there was a reason he's done that?" you sat the egg boi down walking up to Sheldon rubbing his back "I know it's hard but believe me when dad said 'don't be scared to leave' he actually meant it" Sheldon's forms slowed down from switching as he was calming down sighing "You're right your dad did say that" you nodded patting his back smiling "Now that you're calming down why don't the three of us go out like back in hell?" He thought about remembering the times they spray painted the studios "Hmm yeah maybe just a calm night out? Cause you know" you nodded understanding getting your wallet then grabbed Delilah "Del the three of us are going out egg boi 668 there's 100$ under my pillow if it's not there then check under the bed before you get something or wait until we come back" he nodded walking to the fridge getting a snack you facepalmed "I forgot we had a fridge" you grabbed the dorm keys and shut the door Sheldon kept took his bracelet off putting it in his pocket as the three of you walked down the street "So where to?" Sheldon looked around pointing to a café "How about that café? I heard their drinks are great" you shrugged setting Delilah down "Alright let's go". After crossing the street you three sat down looking around "This place looks nice" Delilah agreed the barista came over with her notebook "you three ready to order?" You nodded Sheldon and Delilah nodded "Just three coffee bobas with little cakes" she wrote them down "Alright three boba coffees and mini Cakes on the side coming up" Sheldon looked at his arm rubbing it sighing and heard the principal's voice "Edyta, on the first day back at school I met a boy with our last name I think his name is Sheldon Nicholas it's funny that he had the same name as the son we lost" the woman looked at her husband "must be a coincidence our son would've been 17 by now" Sheldon looked at the couple slowly standing up you stared at him confused "Hey Sheldon you okay? You look like you've seen an exterminator angel" Delilah raised an eyebrow deciding not to question that he held his arm and said "I'll be right back" you nodded watching on what's going on as he poked the principal's shoulder listening to the conversation "uh Mr.Nicholas? I uh over heard your conversation and I didn't mean to and uh when your son was born what did he look like?" the principal sat down smiling a bit "oh it was just like yesterday my wife having our first born son his hair was like mine Brownish hazel and his eyes was blue  like my wife's eyes he was the son I asked for but 3 months after he vanished my wife was on the ground like she was in a fight. It was my fault I wasn't there to help her" Sheldon looked at the principal looking into his eyes "well uh do I match that description?" The principal looked closer and carefully grabbed his shoulders "Sheldon? What happened to you? Where have you been?" he looked at the ground rubbing his arm "we'll tell you when we head to our dorm" the principal looked at you and Delilah while the both of you waved raising an eyebrow "I forgot you shared a dorm with them and We will come over after this cafe visit" you shrugged as the barista came back with your order "Okay three Boba Coffees and mini cakes, enjoy".

1 hour later

You unlocked the apartment dorm door "hey 668 we're back and we have guests" the egg boi ran in jumping around you "Miss Boss lady! Welcome back so What'd you get from the restaurant?" You handed him a doggy bag as he looked inside "Well it's just a couple of cakes and we stopped by a fast food restaurant for your drink" the egg boi smiled thanking you then ran to your bed Sheldon smiled patting the egg boi looking at his parents as you changed into your demon disguise they jumped out if surprise then looked at Sheldon "so uh son where have you beem these last 17 years?" they sat on the couch a few feet away from you as you sat on your bed "in hell, well Sheldon lived in a studio half his life while I stayed in a big house that costs as much as big houses up here half my life" the principal and his wife looked at Sheldon as he avoided eye contact "Yeah I worked and stayed in a room during those years got compared to the man's dead boyfriend cause I wanted to disguise myself as a TV demon" as he said all that a portal opened as you stared it was your uncle "Hey N/n! Ya up for some Drinking with me and Al?" everyone in the room remained silent while you smiled  breaking the silence "Oh hell yeah uncle Anthony ya got that wild pegasus whiskey? Me and dad used to drink it on his days off" he held out a bottle of whiskey smiling "Who want some? My brother won't mind if I took one of his whiskeys" you ran pulling out some shot glasses setting them on the coffee table "you all will love this drink my dad stocks up on these since uh uh uncle Anthony when did he stock up on these?" Your uncle smiled trying to remember "Since Nissy got that assassin job," you smiled listening to the story "and that Y/n is why you don't need drugs oh and also didn't realize that you guys had guests the name's Anthony but call me Angel dust" the principal and his looked at his hands then at Sheldon wondering on what to do Delilah looked at the hands "Just Shake them it's not like he does anything" Angel looked at Delilah smiling "Oh and pen asked me to give this to you while I was getting the whisky" Delilah looked at a ring turning it side to side over and under raising an eyebrow "It's a disguise pendant isn't it?" He nodded smiling "oh and that's not the part! I'm gonna adopt you so y/n will be your cousin! Welcome to the Dust family my little Ravioli" you smiled then remembered the guest there "Oh uh Delilah is in good hands my uncle is a good influence for a spider demon" Sheldon's parents nodded smiling nervously getting used to having demons around "so uh Sheldon do you prefer here with us or hell with them?" Sheldon looked at his bracelet putting it on turning into a peacock demon "Um I uh prefer both cause I have a job and a combined bank account up here and in hell and friends with my own hotel room living with people in different times is fun," his parents sighed smiling "Okay it is your decision" you looked at the bracelet making a thinking motion getting an idea "Sheldon, you said you wanted to be a TV demon? Well my dad taught me how to get a different form with the pendants, all I need is the blueprints it's a good thing I snuck the blueprints into my bag when we were in hell" you ran to your side of the room getting to work. Sheldon raised an eyebrow sighing "Yeah Y/n was raised by a smart Victorian snake demon and boy both her dads are a nice couple" Delilah looked at Angel smiling "Hey uh mr.Angel? Can I call you Spider dad?" Angel smiled hugging Delilah close "Yes You can," you looked and smiled still working on the pendant leaning closely to see then writing notes on the pendant "It'll be done by Saturday good thing I'm in a engineering class" they agreed.

Finally finished after days or uh weeks uhh idk anyway enjoy!!