An Angel Attack

"Monty, Vinny what are we gonna do? Extermination day is getting nearer by the day and The boys are gonna be in danger" Hickory sat near the door listening in onto the conversation with Vince sitting close not paying attention they heard you sigh "I just don't know what to do. If the Angels find out that there are still humans here they'll take them from us. I don't want my children taken" Vince held his deer plush close while hickory stayed silent looking in with Monty and Vinny comforting you "Listen Y/n. like your fathers we'll do whatever it takes to keep them safe, we're fathers it's our responsibility to make sure nothing happens to them... you're a strong woman who cares about her children" you hugged your sons closely telling them nothing but sweet words.

Extermination day

you held your children closely keeping them safe while Monty and Vinny were watching waiting to see what happens next. Vince held onto you looking as if you were his only parent. Hickory put on his tough boy face ready to take on angels, Aranea on the other hand was sitting on the couch glaring at the angels while holding Dakota in her arms. "I hope Maya doesn't barge in.." she spoke too soon an angel barged in Aranea recognized the disguise pendant she made and guarded her brothers "Maya! You are not Taking my Brothers!" Maya took her mask off with a serious face "Just let me do my Job Aranea. Humans can't survive in hell! I'll take them to earth where they'll be safe and raised by a loving family" Monty and Vinny were shocked by what she said and guarded the boys glaring "They are being raised by a loving family! They know this place better than you ever will!" Vince and Hickory hugged their plushies afraid of being taken away "We wanna stay with mommy and Daddies!" They clung onto you crying Maya showed guilt but shook it off Aranea started fighting Maya "I should've never trusted you! I liked you more than a friend before! I wanted you to be my girlfriend but you messed that up by choosing your job over your feelings!" Maya stopped Aranea confused wondering what she meant "Girlfriend..? Wait you liked me...before all this? I don't understand you.." Aranea had tears in her eyes breaking down "please don't take my brothers they're too young for human kind they're only 3 years old there's a ton of weirdos and perverts up there..." Maya looked at the other angels then at Aranea and then at your twin boys sighing "I...I suppose you're right...Aranea..I...I'm..I'm.." she sighed again and hugs Her leaving the house then runs back kissing Aranea "I'm sorry Aranea...the boys can stay if I end up here then that's fine." Aranea blushed madly "wowza..." Maya looked at her then smiled. Monty looked at you confused watching everything unfold while you shrugged happy to keep your boys hugging them after Maya left Aranea sighs waving bye to her watching the angels leave blushing while Monty and Vinny were confused on what just happened "Uh Lass? Is everything okay? Is it safe?" Aranea was still watching the angels fly away back to heaven thinking about Maya "Huh? Oh! Yeah, yeah we sorted everything out"

Later that night

Hickory and Vince were asleep while you sat down with Aranea "So sweet pea what do you want to do?" Aranea still had Maya on her mind smiling "Well mom I want to take the boys to camp Maya will be with us" you smiled "Okay be safe and don't forget the sunscreen it's the boy's first time being in the human world" Aranea nodded thinking of what to do with Maya around blushing every shade of red. You noticed and smiled again giving her the talk she listened and blushed more "Muuum" Monty slithered in eating a pizza "did she say yes?" You looked at Monty and rolled your eyes "Monty, go to bed" you had three kids go to bed already sighing.

New chapter finished after months... fuuu enjoy have a good day or night