The Bodyguard and The Nanny

You sat on the couch with Aranea reading a book to her "Alright that should be enough reading for one day," you smiled at her as she held your hand smiling "Mama? How come Daddy never visits? Is it because of me?" you picked her up hugging her "No sweet pea it's not that, He took in so much pride that he forgot we were a family he's not as honorable and empathetic as he said back then" you rubbed her back sighing "tell you what, we're gonna hire a nanny and a bodyguard for us" she looked up at you tilting her head "What's a nanny? And what's a bodyguard? Can we get one of each?" you smiled chuckling at her curiosity holding her up "Of course we're getting both sweet pea" she smiled clapping her hands.

2 hours later (7:30 - 8:30 pm)

You interviewed a few imps and demons even hellhounds on why they chose a nanny job most were honest yet had bad intentions Aranea always glared at them. A wolf demon walked in knocking "Uh hi? I came for the nanny job" Aranea smiled slithering up to her holding her arms out "Nanny!" the wolf demon surprised gladly picked her up "Hi there, little one what's your name?" she gladly told her name "Aranea!" you smiled writing her down as hired "yup she's hired now, just answer some questions first question what's your name?" she answered the question "Lydia" then  answered each question with a truth and a joyful voice "Alright you're hired now a bodyguard" you heard a knock on the door "Huh? That was fast," you walked towards the door opening it "Vince?" he smiled handing you flowers "Yeah, I uh hope you like them because flowers such as roses and other flowers down here are so difficult to get that I asked a Flower demon to grow some in his hand" Aranea looked at the demon staying behind you "mama? Is he my new daddy?" he looked at your daughter then at you "wait,wait, you never told me you were a single mom." he smiled while hugging you "I never got to be a father when I was alive! This is the best day of my afterlife!" you smiled hugging him back he let go of you kneeling down to your daughter's height "Hi I'm Vince, what's your name little one?" she smiled giving telling him "I'm Aranea, nice to meet you sir" they shook hands you smiled "You know Vince you can get to know me and Aranea as a bodyguard and a father" he instantly took the job telling so many truths and no bad intentions "now as a father and bodyguard, what shall we do first?" you smiled at him "alright calm down it's almost Aranea's bedtime" she yawned hugging her pig plush slithering to the stairs "Mama when you're done can you read me a bedtime story?" you nodded smiling at her "Of course sweet pea, now off to bed, I gotta show them their rooms and schedules" she yawned slithering to her room you smiled showing them their schedules "Now Breakfast starts at 9 enough time to get washed up and dressed and enough time for me to clean Aranea up then at 12 pm is a noon walk the 3 pm is lunch and 5 pm is letting Aranea help cook dinner and 6 pm is dinner, and 8 pm is Aranea's bedtime. That will be all get some rest" they nodded going to two empty rooms.

2 months later

Aranea slithered ahead a little bit "Mama! Daddy! Nanny Lydia! Let's goo it's not everyday we visit Aunties and Uncles at the hotel!" you smiled up at vince giving him a kiss on the cheek he smiled then noticed Monty and the spider Demon "Hey is that your ex with his lover?" You looked and nodded looking at the ground Aranea noticed you looking at the ground slithering towards you "Mama why are you sad?" she looked at the other side of the street "Oh." she saw Monty look at you "Mama remember the words you were told? 'If they leave you like you're nothing take it as an opportunity to start over again' new daddy is your new start" you smiled at your daughter "you're right sweet pea," you turned to Vince giving him a kiss Aranea smiled while looking at Monty "hey Daddy can we continue heading to the hotel?" Vince nodded gently grabbing Aranea's Hand "Now no running off" he saw the pride leaving in his eyes walking with you "So Y/n how much longer until we get to the hotel?" you smiled then giggled "It's a 11 minute walk and try not to start fights Vince, Lydia. Aranea you get to hang out with Auntie Charlie and Auntie Vaggie" she smiled slithering next to Vince "Hey Mama I see the Hotel! Come on Mama! Come on Daddy!" she pulled on vince's hand slithering Lydia followed. As you all got to the hotel your uncle opened the door standing on the other side of the door "N/n! Aranea my little Partner of chaos! Uh Vince and Lydia right?" they nodded Aranea slithered inside "Hi uncle Angel!" you walked in waving to him "Hey uncle angel did dad and father come to visit?" he shook his head "no, anyway N/n. Al and I are gonna go out tonight" you nodded keeping an eye on your daughter when she's around husk "Uncle Husk! Uncle husk! Do you have that cake I like?" he shrugged handing her some sweets "Here candy from 2 weeks ago" she grabbed the candy she loves and leaves the rest to husk "Ooh! Gummy beer Bottles my favorite" Husk smiled giving Nifty the 'I am the Number one Favorite! Better luck next time' look you walked up to husk crossing your arms "Uncle husk? Are you and Aunt Nifty playing favorites again?" Nifty zoomed away leaving husk alone with you "you're on your own husker!" you sighed facepalming "Uncle husk I already told you and nifty this Aranea can't pick favorites" he sighed chugging his booze "Okay, Okay I got it. Jeez I don't need a lecture" you nodded walking away Aranea looked eating the candy "Hm? What'd I miss?" Lydia picked Aranea up "oh nothing little one just your mother's lecture" she nodded still eating the candy she got.

And one new chapter. Next time I'll do a little Halloween Special! With Sir Pentious and Arackniss and etc.
Enjoy have a good day or night