Father Daughter camping trip and the unexpected

Aranea looked out the window while her father drove "so how come mom and vinny stayed behind" he shrugged keeping his eyes on the road then sighed pulling over "Alright Aranea want to learn to drive? When we get to a stop sign I'll drive okay?" She gulped nodding "Sure dad, I'm kinda nervous" he knew that feeling "Aranea it's okay just keep your eyes on the road and don't stress about it alright? Relax" she nodded sighing relaxing a bit looking at the gear stick putting it in drive "uh okay what do I do now?" her hood nearly flared up due to stress and freaking out "Calm down lass just slowly put your tail on the gas and follow the speed limit" she nodded putting her tail on the gas looking at the sign with the speed limit "65? Okay I can do this" she turned the steering wheel to the main road keeping her eyes straight slowing down for a stop sign "That wasn't so bad. Okay Dad your turn" he smiled opening the door to switch "Alright you did good now to the camping ground"

At the lake (from ch.25?)

They looked around the area "Alright Lass I'll go collect some fire wood and you can set up your tent then I'll set up mine then we'll have lunch. You know this where I fell for your mum she was young pretty much your age" Aranea smiled getting her tent out of the trunk while Monty went 5 feet into the woods grabbing logs and sticks slithered back "Alright I got the wood how's your tent coming lass?" Aranea stuck her head out of her tent already finished "I finished dad" he smiled setting up a small fire pit "okay Lass now the trick on campfires when my grandfather took me camping it's that any dry object can catch fire even leaves" he placed a few stones around the fire pit lighting the logs and sticks up "and there," Aranea looked at the fire smiling "wow, so uh Dad do we have marshmallows?" He nodded pulling out a big bag of marshmallows and other snacks "pick a snack any snack except the pot brownies those are mine," Aranea looked at the brownies "can I have one?" Monty sighed handing her one "Just one an that's it"

Morning

Both Aranea and Monty looked at a tree "Hey dad that tree talked shit about mom" they never noticed the sunrise Monty got defensive "Oh hell No! Why? Y/n is a sweet Lady!" after 'fighting' the tree they packed everything up and put in Monty's trunk "Dad? I'm getting hungry" monty shrugged handing her the bag of marshmallows "There you go" Aranea ate a few marshmallows offering some to Monty he smiled eating some "You know if your mum saw us high she'd kill me" they started to snicker getting into Monty's car they kept their cool stopping by a restaurant drive thru "Dad can I have a sprite? And a cheese burber" he nodded talking and paying they left the restaurant Aranea remembered something then cried "Daad is it normal to feel guilty about something in the past?" he nodded still driving "Yes, I know you killed that Valentino fucker but you might be experiencing Trauma" Aranea freaked out breathing heavily "Dad Trauma is different with me! I'm half human!" Monty pulled over to calm his daughter down "Aranea calm down, it's okay try to calm down" Aranea shook then breathed normally "Thanks dad.. That day kinda shook me up and Been having nightmares about it." Monty rubbed her back trying to make her feel better "it's okay they're only nightmares" he pulled onto the highway driving back to pentagram city "okay we're in the city anywhere you want to go?" Aranea nodded pointing to a store "I'm still thirsty from that brownie" he nodded pulling up to the store. He noticed a car he never saw before "who the fuck is that?" Aranea slithered into the store looking at a bunch of drinks a snake demon slithered up to her Monty stopped his car and got out of his car slithered into the store "Aranea, pick a drink and we'll head to your mum's house" she nodded grabbing a drink slithering to the counter Monty smiled at his only daughter then turned to the other snake "I never thought I'd see you Again.. Dimitri after everything you put me and Mum through." Aranea looked behind her concerned carefully slithering up to her father "Dad? Who is he?" Monty looked at his daughter and slithered away from the other "Lass don't worry just the man that made my and your grandmother's life hell here's the money and go ahead pay for the drink and wait in the car" she nodded slithering out after paying for her drink heading to his car sitting there feeling a bit better and not so high groaning "my head hurts" she looked in the building then her eyes widened "Dad!" she quickly opened the door slithering to her father's aid tail smacking the other snake hissing at him. Monty looked at her "Aranea I told to wait in the car!" she smiled raising an eyebrow "And miss this fight? No way" she tail smacked the other snake "And besides I'm still kinda high, so we are working together as Father and Daughter" Monty smiled yet tearing up "oh shite haven't been this emotional since the day you were born my Spider snake" the snake demon (Dimitri) stood there sighing "Shite that weak gene passed on to this generation." Aranea grew extra arms freaking the other snake out "oh yeah? Well I'm hell born and we are overlords" she punched making him back up a couple feet away "Ah! Shite! You little" Monty punched before he could finish the sentence "Don't call my daughter that, let's go lass your mum must be worried sick" and he was right cause they both got a text asking on where they are "and I was right let's go home" they slithered to Monty's car getting in and driving home.

Whew! Another day another chapter.
Have a good day or night!