First trip to the Hazbin Hotel

Sir pentious and Arackniss stood outside of your room holding the pendant in a small box knocking "N/n can we come in?" they heard your footsteps and the door open "Yeah," you walked to your bed sitting there and noticed the box "what's that?" you pointed to the box clearly curious and excited they smiled handing you the box while Arackniss sat down next to you "open it, it's for you" you smiled opening the box looking at the pendant "Whoa! A necklace! Thanks dads!" Sir pentious smiled as you put the pendant on "Y/n go look in the mirror" confused you did as told seeing a (F/A) demon. You walked back to your room smiling "I love it! But how come I look like a (F/a)?" Arackniss bent down to your height "well you see we're going to town and visiting uncle Anthony/Angel" you jumped up and down clapping "Yay! Uncle Angel!" the mention of your uncle made you push your dads out of your room "I gotta get dressed I'm still in my pajamas" they stared at each other after you shut your door as they shrugged walking down the stairs "Alright Pen I'll text Anthony and let him know that we're gonna visit him" sir pentious nodded slithering next to him "so nissy do we need to tell y/n the rules when we're in town?" Arackniss nodded still texting his brother "Yeah" they heard running footsteps on the stairs with you wearing (F/C) clothes you ran up to them "ready! Come on!" you grabbed their hand pulling on them "whoa hold on there we gotta go through some rules before we head out" you looked at them listening to their rules nodding as they told you one final rule "finally the last and important rule: No running off" you gave them a thumbs up grabbing their hands as they opened the doors you looked around the area in awe "whoa! This place is awesome!" They closed the doors keeping up with you "Yes we know but it's dangerous too now stay close" they grabbed your hands walking with you. As you three were in town a bunch of demons looked at you as they walked by while you didn't think to much on it but asked your dad "Daddy? How come everyone is staring?" Arackniss shrugged keeping and eye on you "I don't know kiddo, but don't stare at them" you nodded looking straight ahead smiling "So daddy how come uncle lives in a Hotel? And why couldn't we visit him?" Sir pentious looked at you trying to figure out some answers "Well Y/n dear your uncle is working there and we couldn't visit him because well his employers get him busy on things" you smiled satisfied with the answers arackniss looked at the building ahead "we're almost there, now Y/n behave while we're visiting" you nodded looking at the building excited to see your uncle again your fathers looked over each sides of the road crossing with you. Arackniss smiled at your innocence ruffling up your hair slightly making you laugh "daddy? Dad? Can I knock on the door?" They both shrugged smiling "Sure kiddo remember behave and be polite" you nodded knocking on the door waiting for the door to open Arackniss looked at his phone "Huh got a text from Anthony he said to go ahead and come in" you heard the door open with someone you didn't recognize with the door open "Stranger Danger!" You hid behind sir pentious looking at the demon Arackniss sighed "Sorry to disturb you but is Anthony here?" The demon nodded allowing the three of you in "Daddy who is that?" Arackniss answered "That is the owner of the hotel or Princess Charlie" you looked at her and stayed hidden looking around for your uncle before finally spotting him pointing "Uncle!" Sir pentious smiled nodding "Yes that is your uncle wanna go say hi to him don't worry I'll be right here" you smiled nodding running to your uncle "uncle Angel!" Angel turned around looking at you smiling "Aw! There's my niece!" He picked you up hugging you before setting you down smiling. You stared at the demon behind him "Who's that uncle?" The demon walked up to you "what is a child doing in hell?" You tilted your head looking at his ears "Fluff" you reached for his ears he got the hint sighing bending down to your height while you touched his ears "So soft" you smiled then giggled "Uncle Angel is he your boyfriend? And what's his name?" your uncle blushed while your dads watched smiling "Y/n that's Alastor," you looked at Alastor still petting his ears while the demon from earlier picked you up "okay that's enough now" she carefully set you down on a couch while you looked around getting up running to your dad "Daddy, Dad can I stay the night here? Please? So me and uncle Angel can play dress up" they looked at each other clearly not ready for that question "Uh we'll think about it, go explore while we talk to uncle Anthony" you smiled walking around to explore the big place.

After you left the room

Arackniss pulled Sir pentious to a hall "Pen, she asked to stay the night here! What are we gonna tell her?? We're not ready to let our daughter stay here with 5 strangers! Anthony I trust but still" sir pentious agreed nodding "I'm not ready for that either this is very sudden" Angel walked to where they were listening in raising an eye brow "Uh pen, nissy you two alright? Is there a problem going on?" They looked at him "well we were discussing on weather to let our daughter stay the night or not" angel smiled walking up to them "I get it you're both worried but maybe you should let Y/n spend the night here it's just one night plus you two need time to yourselves you both look really tired" they looked at each other and saw how tired they really were arackniss sighed "well I guess we both need some time to ourselves raising a kid did tire us out hell I keep missing targets during my jobs" Angel nodded "there see? Nothing to worry about Y/n will have a room next to mine and if she needs anything she'll tell me" they all had an agreement talking for a while

While you came back

You walked into the lobby humming to yourself getting onto the couch looking at the pictures Alastor walked up to you sitting away from you "Hello again how was exploring the place?" You looked at him then back at the pictures "It was fun, what does uncle Angel do here?" Alastor raised an eye brow "what do you mean? He goes out and come back late sometimes he comes back in the morning looking hurt or something like that" you sat there staring at him "hurt?" He nodded "yes dear, either crying or having a bruise or two" he looked at your face and instantly shuts up "bruise?" Your eyes getting watery he tried to change the subject "Did I say bruise? I meant Prunes! Yes Prunes!" He wiped the tears away "there there you want to see a magic trick?" You nodded trying to smile as he got a giant cat to play cards you smiled at the cat as he shuffled his card deck looking not amused "pick a card any card" you chose a card putting it back in the deck as he shuffled again picking a card "is this your card?" You nodded clapping smiling Alastor smiled too thanking the cat "Thank you Husker" your dads came back with your uncle "Alright Y/n you sure you want to stay the night?" You nodded "Yeah you can pick me up in the morning" they smiled nodded "alright we'll bring your clothes and your favorite stuffed animal" they walked out of the hotel while you looked at your uncle smiled "Uncle!" He smiled picking you up "Aww little cutie let's get you a room key" he walked up to the desk digging for a key "ah ha there it is and look it's right next to my room" you smiled excited to spend the night in the hotel.

This is the longest page I've written hope you all enjoy!