Reconnecting with family

"Aranea wanna come to the human world with me?" her hood flared up smiling "Of Course!" she rushed putting her disguise pendant on grabbing her duffel bag "Ready" you smiled opening up a portal to the human world you got out of your demon disguise looking around "Alright now we're looking for Aunt Delilah and uncle Sheldon as well as cousin Annabelle?" she nodded standing next to you looking around too then spotted them walking with a 4 year old girl you recognized is Annabelle "Hey Delilah! Sheldon!" Aranea stood next to you looking around. Sheldon looked in your direction and smiled "Hey Y/n! Del look it's your cousin" Delilah looked then smiled "Hey N/n!" the child looked confused then shrugged Aranea stayed close to you "Mom can I eat my snack dad got me?" You nodded smiling as she sat down eating the demon gummies monty bought for her "Hey Y/n good to see you and boy you look like a mom" you frowned putting a hand on your hip "Because I AM a mom, Sheldon, Delilah, Annabelle meet your niece/Cousin Aranea Amare Pentious, new overlord of hell" Aranea sat there eating the gummies looking at you "Oh, shite did I miss the introduction?" you smiled at her sweetly "Of course not sweet pea," Sheldon got confused about the title "wait overlord? Does that mean she?" Aranea looked at the ground "killed That Valentino fucker? Yes. He had it coming and where were you all when Mom was being stalked by him?" Sheldon rubbed his arm looking down "I didn't want to put my family in danger." Aranea stood up "We are part of the Dust/Pentious family! WE are family uncle Sheldon! You're a coward. I faced trauma in my childhood I lost my step father to an exterminator angel. Me and Mom ran back and forth because of that Valentino fucker. I took responsibility of being an overlord I'm only a Kid." You hugged Aranea while Delilah had no idea you went through that and joined the hug Annabelle hugged her cousin "No Sad big Cousin" Aranea picked up Annabelle then hugged her you looked at the ground "we're staying up here for awhile I've been fixing up my old house, you're welcome to visit" Aranea carefully placed her cousin on the ground standing next to you "Oh Mom I got some ideas for opening a building in hell" you walked smiling next to her "Alright but remember Cherri gave you that territory because you showed her a good time" she nodded and talked about getting excited about what she wants to build getting abit carried away "okay Aranea calm down" she scratched the back of her head smiling "sorry I got carried away" you smiled at her patting her back "It's okay sweet pea" she got up heading to her room "going to my room"

A couple hours later

You sat on the couch relaxing sighing "Well I finally finished the house and I can relax" Aranea walked into the living room "Hi Mum, I made you some snacks I learned from uncle Alastor" you smiled at your daughter thanking her sitting up as she walked in the living room with a bowl of jambalaya "here mom" you smiled "aw thanks sweet pea, uncle Alastor taught you well, I'm proud of you" she smiled moving her hair behind her ear "Thanks Mom, though I have snuck out a lot growing up I'm sorry for that"  you rubbed her back smiling "it's okay kiddo, you were grieving during that time," you both heard a knock on the door "huh mom were we expecting someone?" you shrugged getting up "probably Aunt Delilah and cousin Annabelle and Sheldon" Aranea smiled sitting on the couch excitedly "Oh great, I made enough jambalaya" you smiled opening the door your cousin stood in the door way "Hey Cousin! Hey Niece!" Sheldon stood next to Delilah holding Annabelle "Del, you have to yell when we greet family" Aranea muttered in Irish 'if only ye knew ya' peacock' you heard her mutter giving her the 'no starting fights' look she nodded apologizing in Italian you smiled "oh if only vince and Monty and Vinny were here they'd be proud" Sheldon shot his head up "wait Monty? Like the irish python Monty?" You nodded standing next to your daughter "I take it you're a fan of his?" you blushed about the events before your daughter was born smiling "Aranea go take your cousin to your room and catch up for awhile" she nodded as Sheldon set his daughter down as the two cousins walked upstairs talking and laughing "alright you two I know you guys have questions so lay 'em on me" Delilah started "so if Aranea is your child... what was sex with Monty like?" You blushed deeply then smile "It felt like a constriction but more soft yet aggressive even when I was drunk and sober he knew what gets me going." Sheldon got confused then realized what you meant "Oh for Lucifer's sake Del, N/N, not when there are children here" you and Delilah giggled "alright Sheldon your turn" he sighed looking at the side "what happened after me and Delilah left hell?" You looked at the ground "Like Aranea said That Valentino fucker stalked me,  he tried....." You had flashbacks then shuddered "well not gonna explain but he made me dress up and have dinner with him. I managed to trick him, he said a lot of things that were true in my and Monty's relationship" Sheldon perked up "what things?" You sighed "how Monty never said an 'I love you' during the whole relationship, and well Aranea said she doesn't want an overlord as a father and she shot him in the head that caused her trauma" Sheldon thought about what Aranea said sighing "fuck.. I think your daughter was right about me being a coward" you shrugged crossing your arms sighing.

And this chapter is finally finished enjoy have a good day or night.