Studio meeting

Alright everyone Studio meeting right now!

Sir pentious: what's going on now human?

Arackniss: yeah what's going on?

Me: well I we all know I tried recreating my first hazbin hotel fanfic that only had sir pentious and the reader.

Angel dust: yeah that didn't work, your old Studio is already looking abandoned.

Alastor: yes, even the old studio employees left since they heard you got a new cellular device.

Me: yes I am aware though we were having some story financials due to a lot of 4th wall breaks.

Charlie: so what's the issue? we having had a forth wall break in 2 years.

Me: well with demand of finishing the first story. I thought about going to the story and finish it in the comments

Sir pentious: Are you crazy?? it's risky plus every employee from your old story studio is here and the cups and devil with dice and the villainous crew left for a better story opportunity.

Me: I'm aware but it's a risk we're gonna have to work with. so I'll make it long enough for everyone to read and I'll tell everyone to check the conversations too.

Arackniss: but I wasn't in that story. neither was Monty.

me: well single fathers were a thing back then and by that I meant 2 years ago.

reader: so what do we do? the first actor that played Valentino well already retired after Aranea "killed" him off.

Me: Fuuuu! I don't wanna do auditions. but I'll go through with it. and Vox idk about him.

Sir pentious: *sighs* fine