A Night out then questions and taken

Quick A/n (R/L/N) stands for Random Last Name got it? Yeah? Okay cool also sorry for the long title

You sat at a table in a bar looking at every Demon that you got acquainted with sighing "Looks like it's couples night" you took a sip of your drink staring at your cup "ah who needs men anyway" you heard a familiar voice "Uh is this seat taken?" You turned around looking at the familiar guy "no, go ahead and have a seat I came here alone" you looked at your cup slightly staring at the demon next to you "so what are you doing in a bar like this uh Monty was it?" He nodded looking at the drink menu "uh yeah, so what are you doing in a bar?" You shrugged sipping on your drink "I come here when I need to get a fun night and drink" he looked at the bartender telling him the drink he wants and waits "So uh you dating anyone here?" You groaned looking at the demons couples "No, they're just too intense, you?" He sighed looking at the couples too "Nah lass same as you too intense in a relationship, oh here comes the drinks" the bartender put two drinks down you raised an eyebrow looking at him "A man over there bought it for you" he pointed to a table a few feet away the demon waved at you smiling Monty glared "Uh hey wanna go elsewhere?" You nodded getting up leaving a tip for the bartender walking out of the bar looking for a place to hang out "Well that was the 10th bar I went to" Monty stared at you wide eyed "whoa and you never told your fathers?" You nodded still looking around for a new place then groaned "Dammit that was the last bar in pentagram, know any places?" he nodded shrugging "nope, let's get you home lass," you shrugged walking in the direction of your house as he slithered next to you "So are you used to walking alone in pentagram?" You shrugged.

Few minutes Later

The two of you made it to your house "Finally home, uh thanks for walking me home I guess" he nodded and saw your fathers peeking out the window raising an eyebrow "So uh Lass um got any plans next week?" You nodded sighing "Yeah school," he nodded rubbing the back of his head "Oh right sorry" you looked at where he's looking making your eyes wide "Dad! Papa!" They quickly shut the curtains you groaned sighing "I'm so sorry about that" he shrugged smiling "ah it's nothing I'll uh see ya around maybe at a Diner?" You nodded opening the door behind smiled "sure see ya Monty" he waved slithering away as you shut the door your sisters ran up to you "Who's the guy? How'd you meet?" You raised an eyebrow "Grace, Evelyn, Aurora calm down he just got me away from some creeps trying to ask me out. This was the 10th bar this week." your fathers walked/Slithered up to you fast "what did he try to do?" you sighed looking at your fathers "All he did was order me a drink Monty saw me uncomfortable and we walked away" they sighed hugging you "we worry about you kiddo" you hugged them back smiling "I know dads".

2 hours later

You laid in your bed trying to sleep but couldn't groaning looking at the clock "What? It's 3 in the morning?? Dammit" you got up from your bed and exited the room yawning "I wonder if dad's up" you headed to the kitchen finding your snake dad up "Papa? You're usually asleep at this time," you pulled a chair out to sit down as he yawned "I know, but for some reason I woke up at this time" you sighed getting up from the chair looking in the cabinets getting coffee grabbing a canister "well I'm not sure either," you turned the coffee maker on then sat back down looking at the table your father noticed raising an eyebrow "N/n? You okay? Thinking about something?" You nodded looking at your father then sank into your chair "Dad? Who was Jackson and Lily (R/L/N)?" He stiffened up his hood flaring up avoiding eye contact "Um I'm not sure on who those people are" you raised an eyebrow at him "Dad please? I need to know who they are, Sheldon met his Bio parents maybe" he cut you off yelling "They Were your Biological parents!" He sighed looking at the table "I'll tell you the story on how we adopted you, you were a baby when it happened as well"

Flashback

"Nissy? Doesn't this house seem empty besides the egg bois?" Arackniss looked around raising an eyebrow shrugging "Uh Not sure Penn but when we figure out on what's missing then we'll talk about it" Sir pentious sighed looking outside watching imp children run and play smiling a bit imagining a afterlife with a family "oh that would be..nice" he heard running and turned around fast "Penn! Egg bois 664 and 65 used the portal again! We gotta go get them before they get hurt or worse!" Sir pentious nodded slithering to where the portal was going through looking around "Huh? A house?". He heard a Woman talk "See told ya this book works" he looked around his hood flaring up then Arackniss came through "Penn did you find them yet?" He looked around too then froze "Penn we need to do something or they'll expose us" sir pentious nodded "Well time to use the ray gun on them what do you think nissy?" Arackniss smiled pulling out his short barrel shotgun "I'm with ya" they both started shooting for a couple of minutes after all the shooting they put their guns away and heard the egg bois run down "Penn we really need to stop letting egg bois 664 and 65 use the portal" they tuned around and saw a baby by the doorway and froze looking at the bodies on the ground while they whispered "we fucked up" the baby looked at them smiling and yelled "Dada!" they looked shocked and confused "did she just call us dada?" Sir pentious looked at the baby giving it a smile "Nissy I have an idea since the egg bois are pretty much like children why don't we take this human with us?" Arackniss raised an eyebrow "Pentious a human child in hell?" The baby smiled yelling "Hell!" Sir pentious smiled proud "see even the child agrees" arackniss looked at the bodies again sighing "Okay I'll meet you at home I gotta take care of this mess" sir pentious nodded carrying the baby with him holding his finger to the baby's hand "you're such a sweet child you'll enjoy hell I just know it, I don't know your name but I'll give you a last name pentious" the baby smiled at the snake demon reaching for his hat he looked then smiled "wait until you're older" arackniss came back stretching while the egg bois followed "Go rest Mister Boss man" Arackniss nodded no "No I need to see if Penn and the kid are here" he walked around looking for his boyfriend and the child he barely knows checking a room that was barely used "Penn you in here?" He opened the door looking in pentious made a shushing motion laying the child down slithering quietly out of the room "yes nissy?" Arackniss sighed crossing his arms "Penn was this what you meant by "empty"? Because I'm not sure if I'm ready for a child but for you Penn I'll try my best to help with the kid," Pentious smiled hugging the spider demon "oh nissy you're gonna make a great father with time" then they heard the baby cry smiling nervously at each other opening the door the baby looked at them with a smile kicking around laughing reaching for arackniss saying 'dada' over and over again Arackniss picked the baby up holding her then smile "You are one brave child for wanting hell instead of humans"

Flashback over

Your father smiled lightly looking at his coffee cup "and that dear Y/n is why we adopted you, you didn't seem happy in that house and looked glad to be out of there" he sighed sipping his coffee "but there's a chance that they might be here in hell since they've done wrong in their lives but who knows what type of demons they've become." you sat there then sat up from your chair walking to the front door opening and slamming the door shut leaving your father alone while he looked at the table putting a hand on his forehead. You ran through pentagram city then stopped by a store sitting down and heard a vehicle pull up then windows going down and a familiar voice "Hey there what's a lady like you doing out here?" you looked up fast and back away as red smoke was blown at you making it swirl around your neck. You groaned waving your hand to get the smoke away "the fuck do you want Shithead?" you heard fingers snap then doors open and close you backed away then ran to the direction of the hotel running up to the door banging on it "Charlie! Al! Uncle Angel! Anybody! Open up!" you looked behind you then put your back against the door looking at the demon infront of you then yelled as they picked you up then you kicked and punched "Let me the fuck Go!" You continued to kick and yell till eventually being pushed into a limousine you looked around frowning at the demon infront of you "What the fuck do you want Shithead?" he sat on his seat smoking his cigarette "what? You looked lost and wanted to help you out" he blew smoke into your direction as he grinned you looked out the window groaning "Listen ShitHead I'm fine on my own! You can't kidnap me when you feel like it" he tapped on his cigarette raising an eyebrow "Oh hush, now calm down and enjoy the ride we're almost to our destination" you flipped him off "Like hell I'm going anywhere with you! Let me out!" You kicked the door he got irritated and lite a cigarette blowing smoke at you "Better stop besides we're at the destination" you looked then stiffened up "oh hell no!" You quickly kicked the window breaking it then climbed out "Oh shit yup glass in the leg! Ow dammit fuck it" you tried running somewhere a demon just walked up to you then picked you up and walked you back as the moth demon smoked his cigarette "Just put her in Angel Dust's room and uh get that glass out of her leg then bandage up that leg" you glared then kicked the demon again yelling and cursing "Put me the fuck down right now!" the other demons looked in your direction "I may not have my gun on me! But I can easily shove my shoe down your fucking throat! If you don't put me down!" The demon groaned then placed you into a room as you threw glass at the door "Yeah! You fucking leave you limp noodle!" you sighed limping to the bed to treat your leg "Ah jeez it was a bad idea to kick the window" you sat on the bed looking bored "Wish I had my phone" your eyes widened remembering you grabbed your phone before leaving out of anger "Oh Yeah! I did grab it, I just need to call someone but who?"

Oh jeez this was a long chapter hope you all enjoy! Have a good day or night!