Returning to Hell

"Come on Sheldon, Delilah and egg boi #668 uncle angel is picking us up and Del stay close to us" she nodded staying close to you while the four of you waited for Angel and a portal to appear as the sun slowly started to set you all sighed watching tv and doing your own things Sheldon's phone started to ring he picked up answering "Hello?" A voice boomed from the other side "SHELDON WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! IT'S BEEN WEEKS AND YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED YOUR PHONE!" Sheldon flinched looking at you for help you nodded taking the phone from him "I'll handle this" you turned to the phone taking a deep breath beginning to yell back "WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE HIM THE HELL ALONE SHITHEAD! HE'S DONE SO MUCH FOR YOU AND YOU REPAY HIM BY BEING A DICK!?" The call went silent then a slight growl came through "who the Fuck do you think you are? What my business with Sheldon is my concern and not yours" your eye twitched handing the phone back to Sheldon "stand your ground and stand up for yourself remember you were raised in hell uncle Anthony might've taught ya something" he looked at his phone and nodded smiling the voice still booming from the phone as he held the phone up to his ear "You know what Valentino!? Screw you! I'm moving out of the studio and STRAIGHT INTO THE HAPPY HOTEL! And you know what else? I don't care if you're an overlord and you were never a father to me!" The call went silent and the call ended Sheldon looked at your and Delilah's reaction "Did I over do it?" Delilah made a 50/50 hand gesture "maybe but it took guts to stand up for yourself at your adopted father" you smiled nodding "Of course he's got guts I encouraged him to do so now I'll call my dad to pick us up" you called your father's home phone Grace picked up "Hello" you smiled hearing your sister's voice "Gracie! Hey been awhile and this is Y/n speaking um uncle Anthony was supposed to pick us up but he didn't show can you open a portal for us?" Grace looked at the phone confused as hell "wait uncle Anthony didn't show up?? I'll open the portal immediately stay a couple feet back!" She opened up a portal for you and your friends "Come on it's already late dads are worrying you guys" you carried your bags and egg boi 668 walking through Grace sighed pulling Delilah through the portal Sheldon was the last one to go through the portal after it closed grace greeted your friend "Welcome to hell miss Delilah. Evelyn! Jasper! Edger! Toby! Aurora! Come down here! We have a guest!" You and your friends heard running and sliding upstairs you looked at Delilah and pulled her backwards a foot away Sheldon knew this so well stepping back with your brothers and sisters running down the stairs "Sister's home! And a guest and Sheldon!" You hugged them setting your bags down as well as the egg boi "Run along now go see your friends," he nodded saluting "Yes miss boss lady" he ran off while you smiled while looking. After a couple of hours your fathers came back "Grace, Evelyn, Aurora, Edger, Jasper, Toby, We're home. Y/n's gotta be home by now" Your father looked into the kitchen seeing you and your friends joking and laughing while your fathers walked in clearing their throats "Y/n, Sheldon and miss what time did you guys get here?" You looked at them smiling "At 8 dad, uncle Anthony never showed up" your snake dad's hood flared up "Didn't show up? Where is he now?" Your other father sighed "You three head upstairs I need to talk to Penn for a bit" all three of you went upstairs into your room. Arackniss sighed sitting at the table as your snake dad sat down next to him "Nissy? You okay? I haven't seen you this worried in a long time" Your father sighed nodding "I'm fine, just worried about Anthony this isn't the first time Valentino did this to Anthony, It just infuriates me knowing what Anthony is going through" they didn't notice you and Sheldon listening to their conversation you whispered to him "your dad has my uncle?" He nodded looking at the ground "yeah but we'll go to the studio after everyone is asleep and get your uncle out of there" you nodded agreeing.

12 A.M

You sat up in your while Sheldon was looking out the window looking at you "you ready?" You smiled nodding once getting up from your bed avoiding to wake Delilah up getting your shoes on quietly both you and Sheldon carefully made your way downstairs opening the front door walking through the city "So where's this studio at?" He looked around pointing to a pink building saying 'porn Studios' you both walked up to the building finding it locked "damn locked, we'll need to find another way in" you sighed looking for a back door "Every building has a back door Sheldon plus didn't uncle Anthony teach you to pick locks on his days off?" Sheldon nodded while following you on finding the back door "he hasn't Valentino keeps him busy when I'm around" you sighed getting a screwdriver out of your pocket unscrewing the door "First quick lesson have a back up plan and don't get caught" you pushed the door in holding it for Sheldon "Alright coast is clear" he walked in avoiding cameras "Uh forgot to mention Valentino has cameras in the rooms and halls" you groaned following his lead and checking each room and floor after a few minutes or an hour he finally found your uncle's room looking at you "uhh Y/n you still got the screwdriver?" You raised an eyebrow pulling the door open giving him the 'really?' face "did you even check the door?" He nodded no as you both walked in. Your uncle looked getting up "Sheldon? N/n? What are you two doing here? If val catches you two" you held your hand up to him "Uncle Anthony we snuck up here to get you out of here and we gotta avoid the cameras again" Your uncle sighed nodding smiling "Alright let's go" you smiled giving a single nod heading to the door to look around the hallway "well time to avoid more cameras" Sheldon nodded leading the way your uncle followed making sure no one was up and about "N/n, Sheldon sorry for leaving ya hanging I was gonna pick you three up from school but Val had different plans" you smiled at him "it's fine uncle Anthony, Grace teleported us home" after a few minutes of avoiding cameras and finally out of the building "So uncle Anthony you wanna stay at my house or at the hotel?" he made a thinking motion looking at the direction the hotel is and his brother's house "Well N/n I'll head to the hotel I'll head to your house tomorrow" you smiled nodding "Alright be safe uncle Anthony" you all waved good byes and went separate ways as you and Sheldon made it back to your house silently opening the door "Shh Sheldon we need to be quiet dad might hear us" you both froze as a light got turned on "Y/n, Sheldon where have you been it's one in the morning" you looked in the direction of the voice gulping "Hii Dad um funny story we um were on a walk and ah fuck it We went to break uncle Anthony out" your father sat up fast "Y/n as much as I'm proud but that was really dangerous. You two back to bed and don't do that again understood?" You and Sheldon nodded walking back to your room going to bed "well one day or night back in hell and we get in trouble" your face looking unamused Sheldon nodded "yeah, but hey your dad was proud so no worries there" you smiled going to sleep while Sheldon did the same.

Enjoy this chapter have a good day or night