A New Beginning Of Life

You sat in your 'playpen' being a 4 month old baby you had no interest on what your 'parents' do. They leave you Alone with a babysitter for 3 hours she loved you and you loved her kind of a sister relationship when she mentions your parents you went to yelling and throwing fits giving her a hint you didn't like them. Your 'Parents' came back after 3 hours paying the babysitter and thanking her. You were asleep when she left they checked on you covering you up in your blanket and left you alone again. You woke up when you heard footsteps sitting up looking around spotting two yellow eyes tilting your head crawling to one side of your crib and smile at the unknown creature reaching for it. It seemed to look around before slowly walking up to you staring at you and called to another one "hey Number 664 it's okay it's harmless" you saw another one and laughed standing up in your crib to stare at them grabbing one of their hats to teeth on. All three of you heard footsteps you pointed to your closet to hide they nodded and ran to your closet. You pretended to be asleep as they walked in "See Jackson? Y/n is fine. No one is in here with her. Now let's let the brat sleep. Our friends are downstairs waiting on us." You heard the door close quickly sitting up and held up your middle finger at your bedroom door then threw a pillow onto the floor and climbed out of your crib to open your closet door the two creatures looked at you then at each other "did they really call her that?" you nodded not really caring on what they said. You eventually heard chanting downstairs the two creatures seemed to know what's going on downstairs opening the door running to the stairs you sighed frustrated crawling to the stairs you thought in your mind 'where are they even going?' You made it to the stairs climbing down hearing screams and heard a new voice or new voices "Pentious we really need to stop letting egg bois number 664 and 65 use your portal. This is the 13th time they've done this." You peeked from behind the door frame the two creatures spotted you and smiled. You crawled up to them taking a liking to them and called the giant snake pointing "Dada?" The snake was absolutely confused so was the other man "Pentious did she just call you 'dada'?" you smiled at the other man yelling "Dada!" They both got confused you kept yelling 'dada' until they responded "what? Child what?" You smiled satisfied laughing "Dada" they sighed talking about what to do with you the snake smiled "Nissy I have an idea since the egg bois are pretty much like children why don't we take this human with us?" You crawled up to the strange men wanting attention yelling 'Dada' until you can think of words the man held out one finger "Uh hang on ragazzo, Pentious a human child in hell?" You smiled and said "Hell!" Sir Pentious looked at the man with a smile "see even this child agrees" you smiled giving a cute smile the man sighed "Fine, but we're not letting her out of our sight until we think of something."