two.

Saturday. 9pm.

I was there in my room, sitting on my bed while hugging both of my legs. Atsumu's offer was still lingering in my mind. I was stuck in the middle. I lowkey want to get a go on it but the other side of me said if I do it, then it would just make me look like a pathetic and desperate ex-girlfriend. "Ugh this is stressful!" I groaned. "What was the thing that you've been stressing about y/n?" Mika, a roommate of mine asked with a soft laugh at the end of her question.

"I didn't realize you came back" I said, ignoring her question. "You looked like you were lost in thoughts, that's why" she placed her shoes aside, taking off her coat. I snorted. "How's your date with Daishou?" I asked. "It was pretty normal though"

Oh to be good looking like Mika Yamaka. Couldn't be me!

If I'm not mistaken, Mika had been with Daishou for over a year. In fact, they've been together since they were in high school. Yeah, major jealousy for that. How lucky to be her. Being the campus' heartthrob, have a loyal boyfriend, ace in academic. What a bad luck for me huh.

"Are you okay though?" she asked. My eyes moved up to look at her. "Yeah, why?" I responded. "Just asking. You was a pure shit few days after you broke up with Suna" she commented. Yeah, I was. I skipped meals. I skipped classes. I drank a lot, bawled my eyes crying over a cheater. I felt stupid for giving my all for Suna Rintarou. Kinda regret but shit, I honestly still have some hope in him. There's a part in me said we could fix it. He would dump his old-ass-girlfriend and come back to me. I don't even know if that could happen for real! As if.

"Let's skip that part. It's embarrassing" I huffed. Mika was just laughing. "It's fine, y/n. I went through the same phase the first time I broke up with Suguru" she nodded, comforting me back. "At least you guys got back together" I rolled my eyes. "It takes time, y/n" she sat on her bed, facing to me. "Even if he won't come back to you, then I'm sure you're meant for someone else. The fate had already written, well. You just need patience" she said. I looked at her. The thing she just said does make sense. Maybe I should actually start a new story with someone else rather than waiting for the thin hope that I had in my heart. But the real question is, am I really ready for that?

"Mika, do you think it is a good idea for me to hook up with another guy?" I asked. "Even though I still lowkey have feelings for Suna" I continued.

Mika flashed a smile. It was strong and innocent. As if it was an it is literally okay sign.

"Honey, of course it is. You're free to be with anyone you like. You're not tied to him any longer so do whatever you're pleased" she nodded firmly. "How about the little feelings for Suna that I have?" I asked again. It was just for safety purpose. Well, kinda.

"Y/N, trust me. Once you've started to be around other guys, you will completely forget about your past lover" she snickered.

"Okay so I kinda met one of my ex-boyfriend's best friend earlier" I cleared my throat. Mika's eyes were on me, she kept her focus to listen to me. "He kinda proposed a plan to you know... make Suna jealous" I bit the inner layer of my lower lip. I was worried if I get judged by Mika, for being childish for tagging along with Atsumu's plan. "And you want to try it? To test him out?" Mika asked. I hummed quietly. I was a little embarrassed but still, I was curious. Mika stared at me for quite some time before letting out a heavy sigh. "I couldn't tell how will it turn out but it won't hurt to at least try. Maybe you could win him back" she said.

"But I didn't dare to promise you the moon and the stars. You have to be mentally and physically prepared for whatever the result is" she continued. I nodded. I got what she's trying to say. If I'm on this game, then I should expect less. And I got Atsumu involved, which would put the friendship he had with Suna on risk. I don't want to be the reason they fight so I need to play safe.