twenty-two.

We reached at the campsite around one hour and a half later. There was an unexpected heavy traffic earlier. "We're here" Atsumu unbuckled his seatbelt. I looked around the campsite. It was a beautiful place, I swear. There's a river as well. It's a winter styled glamp campsite. I could see different kinds of tents, probably the types of camps they're offering. I get off from the car, till looking around. The breeze was quite cold. The sound coming from river was refreshing. I already like it here.

There were other people there. Maybe they're also on their trip like us. Suna and Osamu approached me and Atsumu. "What a nice place" Osamu said, leaning against our car. "Who suggested this?" Suna offered his cigarettes at the twins and they really took it without hesitation. Such unhealthy asses.

"I heard Aran was the one who got this place for us" Atsumu lit up his cig. Osamu and Suna lit theirs as well. "Impressive" Suna nodded his head. A group of girls walked passing them. Osamu whistled. "Talking about luck" he smirked. "Wanna get a go?" Osamu looked at Suna. He exhaled the smoke, blowing it to the air. He then did the tongue-in-cheek gesture and glanced at me. I blinked, hugging myself. "Nah, I'll let that pass" he smirked.

"You?" Osamu nudged at the blonde. Atsumu frowned, shaking his head. "I have mine. No thanks" he semi-circled his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I blushed. He can be showy though but I like it, really.

"I'll end up waking up on one of their bed" Osamu wiggled his eyebrows. "Yeah, bet. Aren't you a virgin?" Suna teased. Atsumu laughed out loud. "I'm not, you fucker!" Osamu raised his middle finger at Suna. He was pissed. I emitted a soft laugh as I watched them talking. Their conversation didn't make sense but it was just funny, at least for me.

Kita walked towards us. He was probably from the reception counter. "You three will be in one same camp. Y/N got a separate room all for herself. Here are your keys. You can start unpacking your things. We'll gather back in an hour or two. Get some rest first" Kita handed the keys at me and Suna before walking away.

"I'll be with y/n. You guys can have the room" Atsumu grinned. I looked at him, shaking my head. "No, Atsumu. I think you should be in the same room with them" I grabbed my carry on and luggage from the boot of the car. "No, it's fine. They're okay with it. I'll be in the same room with you" he looked at me. I shook my head again. "No we can't" I said. He frowned. He doesn't look happy with it. Osamu and Suna were just watching us. "Why not?" Atsumu flicked his cig away.

"Atsumu, we're in your team's vacation. It's really inappropriate for us to be in one same room when your team members are here with us. We're not on our own trip" I looked up at the tall guy standing in front of me. "But they know that we're together now" he replied. I smiled, shaking my head again. "I know but still..." he immediately cut me off. "Is it wrong to share a room with my girlfriend?" he quirked an eyebrow. His face said it all. He was pissed and annoyed with me. "No" I answered. "Then?" he asked me again. I let out a sigh. "Kita said I'll have the room all for myself and I don't want him to see you coming out from my room. What will he think?" I crumpled my forehead. His stubbornness kinda got on my nerve, honestly. "Then I'll tell Kita about it and I'm sure he'll understand" he bit the lower layer of his lip. Oh my God...

"No Atsumu. We can't do that. Kita didn't even invite me to be in this trip at the first place but you asked him for it. And I'm not letting you to do the similar thing again. It will just embarrass me so please... Just be in the same room with Osamu and Suna" I expressed. "So you're telling me that you came here because I told you to? And not because you want to be here with me?" Atsumu's eyes were still latched on mine. "You're the one who insisted with me coming here when I totally said no at first. I told you I could stay in my room instead but you didn't listen" I burst. "I see..." he nodded. "So you don't want to be here at all" he sighed. Ugh, come on.