twenty-four.

warning: a very light angst, fluff, and a minor nsfw

"Careful" Atsumu didn't let go of my hand yet he held it tightly, making sure I'm climbing down the big rock safely. "We're here" he said. I looked at the lake. The scenery was beyond the word perfection. It was more than that. It's relaxing and calm. The water was shiny with the lights coming from the stars and the moon. "It's beautiful" I was still admiring the splendid view in front of me while Atsumu had his eyes on me. "It is" he smiled. I turned to look at him, chuckling. "Come" he said, pulling me towards the wooden bridge. He walked me to the end of the bridge before settling himself down with his legs dipped into the lake. I followed his action, had myself sitting close beside him.

He looked up at the night sky, letting out a sigh. "It's so quiet here" he said. I nodded my head. "It is... But I like it" my legs kicked the water softly, playing with it. Atsumu looked at me playing with the water, taking off his sweater, and put it around me. "The weather's quite cold" he said. "But you need this. It's fine for me" I tried to return back his sweater but he refused. "Just wear it" he chuckled and I thanked him. I looked down at my own reflection on the water surface. "You know, you're the first person who brought me for a sightseeing" I looked at him. Our eyes met. "I spent my entire life living in the busy city and had never been here, surrounded by nature, this silent environment and away from those loud noises" I held onto the wooden bridge, nails screeching on the surface playfully. "I didn't know that I would like here, this place so much" I grinned widely. Atsumu wasn't giving me responses. He wanted to hear me more. "I'm actually scared of literally everything. My mom always keeps me locked inside the house ever since I was a kid. She hates the idea of me playing out at the playground or being exposed to dirt out there. She was a clean freak!" I looked at Atsumu, giggling. He was just smiling while listening to my story. "The first time I was out of my confinement is when I started to live at my dorm. That's my first ever freedom" I laughed.

"This is so random but I had my first boyfriend during high school. My mom didn't know about that because she would kill me if she founds out. It was a silly high school love and I was just fooling around. I didn't take those relationships I had as a serious matter. I wasn't really serious until I meet Rin. He brought me out from my cave, taught me so many things and he was the one who introduced me to you Inarizaki. I wasn't really a social butterfly so I was kinda jealous seeing you guys interact with each other. You guys are a team though. I wanted to blend in with all of you but I wasn't feeling confident about it. That's why I only talked to Rin. Rin was the first person that I take seriously. I fell for him and loved him with all of my heart. I had most of my firsts with him. My first real love, the first one who had me... And also my first heartbreaker" I smiled. "I thought we would make it far but yeah, I shouldn't have wished for the moon and the stars. He broke my heart badly. It was very painful" I hummed. Atsumu's smile that he had on his face started to fade. "That night, after we broke up, I kept myself locked in my room and cried my ass out. I was asking myself what did I do that made him cheat on me, where did I go wrong? Why must it be me who is hurting? Why am I so affected by it? I lost count of how many times I cried over him. How stupid of me" I let out a sigh. "But I believe that it happened for a reason" I formed a smile again. "And the reason is that I'll be loved by someone who loves me for who I am..." I lifted my head. "And that someone is you" I looked at Atsumu and smiled at him.

"You might not be the first person I love, you might not be the first person I gave my all... But you are the first person who taught me what real love is. You're the first who brought me to this kind of place, and you're the first person who will never stop telling me how much I mean the world to you, how much I'm loved by you and you always remind me that I am indeed the luckiest girl on earth to have you in my life. At first, I thought we would just be partners but through those little flirts and your kindness, you made me fall for you, Tsumu. I was scared of love because of what Rin did to me and I thought you would have just given up on me but you proved me wrong. You chose to stay by my side and to always show me that you're serious with how you felt for me and I am thankful for that" I held his cheek gently and my eyes were watery. "Your efforts, your pure intention, the honesty in your eyes, those flirty words you said... I fell for that. I'm sorry that I took a long time to tell you, to be honest with you but it's because I wasn't confident enough. I thought that you deserve someone else who is much better than me, a girl who has a better life, a luxurious one so you could worry nothing" my tears finally rolled down on my cheeks. Atsumu leaned in to give me a surprise kiss. He was obviously shutting me up. I kissed him back while my hand caressing his cheek softly. The kiss was quite long but it was a calm one. It wasn't aggressive, impatient, or a hungry one like how we usually did. It was filled with love. A real love.