three.

warning: mild sexual content. kissing

"First of all, I would like to say congratulations on your practice match with Karasuno. We won 2 sets against them" Kita gave his speech as the party started. "All of you did your best. Atsumu, your sets have improved a lot and you deserved compliment for that" he said, looking at Atsumu who I was seated on. It was a single seat couch and he really made me sit on his lap with his left arm semi-circling my waist from behind. I pressed my thighs together as I could feel how beefy his thighs were. My cheeks started to burn slowly. I was feeling shy for no strong reason.

From the side of my eyes, I'm sure that Suna was glancing at me even though his new girlfriend was just next to him. Simple dressed up in floral dress, it did boost my confidence. Atsumu was right. I looked better than her as for tonight. Lol, I won the first round bitch!

"Suna, you did well in blocking too" Kita's compliment distracted him from eyeing me continuously. He quickly looked at the captain and nodded quietly as a thank you. Kita continued giving comments on the other players and there's Atsumu being a flirty bastard. "I'm not a liar, aren't I?" he whispered against my earlobe. His breath was hot. My face heated up. I swallowed before turning my head little to look at him. "About what?" I know what he meant but I was still playing innocent. "About you looking so fucking hot than the chick Suna have" he stroked my hair again. Suna glanced at us while his girlfriend talking to him. I wasn't sure what were they talking about. At this point, I actually don't care.

"Yeah. I have the confidence to say that I dressed up better than her... with a help of a friend of course" I said, giggling. It was kind of awkward but my right hand spontaneously found its way to play with Atsumu's blonde hair. His hair was soft and I like it. It smelled minty. He noticed my gesture so he tagged along. He likes it when I played with his hair.

It took around half an hour for Kita to finish his so captain-ish speech. The party then continued with loud music and wild dances from the team members. Everyone had gone wild. I could see Osamu talking to a girl at the corner of the room, Aran shamelessly making out with a girl, Ginjima dancing with two girls around him. They're wilder than what I thought. Who could even imagine, these athletes are actually bunch of so-called fuckboys outside the court.

"Hey let's play a game!" Akagi half-screamed as the music was too loud. "What game?" Osamu asked, taking another sip of his wine. "Truth or dare!" he said excitedly. Maybe it was the effect of the wine he drank. Yeah, he's started to get drunk. It's obvious. "Lame" Osamu rolled his eyes. Akagi whined. "Hey. Let's play that! It's not that bad!" he kept whining with intention to drag Osamu into the game.

"Truth or dare is still relevant though" Kita added. "Right! You're the best captain!" Akagi shouted.

"You're going to play?" Atsumu looked up at me, removing the hair strands that were covering my face. I blushed, again. "I had to tag along to stay" I snorted. Atsumu laughed before looking at Kita and Akagi, accepting the challenge. "I'll play too" Suna said, glaring at both me and Atsumu.

Stay pissed, baby.

"I won't lose to Atsumu so yeah I'm in" Osamu took a seat. Kita looked at Aran dragging the girl he kissed earlier upstairs. He shook his head, laughing. He then look at Ginjima who was still dancing with the other members. "You're playing too, y/n and Sakura?" Kita asked us; me and Suna's girlfriend. Sakura, what a cute name huh. Suna. Sakura. The damned Double S couple.

"Yeah. I'm not a coward" I said brutally, receiving a woah from the others excluding Suna who was not impressed with my recklessness. He knew me better than anyone in this room did. He knew how daring I could get. He seemed worried if I might do stupid things. His facial expression explained it all. That's another victory for me. A personal victory.