four.

warning: minor sexual content. kissing

Sunday. 12am.

Osamu carried Akagi on his back. He was totally annoyed and pissed. "This motherfucker" he hissed. Osamu and Akagi aren't roommates but he need to make sure the drunk man get back to his dorm safely. "Samu, I will just take y/n back to her dorm" Atsumu rolled up his sleeve, before snaking his arm around my waist. Suna was just right behind us, eyes glued on the flirty act Atsumu and I did.

"Rin, let's go home?" Sakura looked at Suna, talking in the most annoying way with that loli voice. Oh my God! Suna hummed. "I'll send you home" he said, eyes couldn't move away from me.

Atsumu reached out for his key from his pocket. With a single hit, he unlocked his matte black Audi R8. I didn't know the Miya twins were this rich. "Let's go" he lead me towards his car. With the cliché gentleman move, he opened the passenger door for me to get in. I flashed a smile as a thank you, eyes glancing at Suna who was still standing at the entrance door. His face said it all. He's pissed enough with what happened earlier.

***

"Suna" Atsumu looked at Suna with a teasing smirk flashed upon his now wet and swollen lips. Thanks to me for that, I guess. Suna gave a death glare to Atsumu but Atsumu didn't even flinched yet he did that on purpose to provoke Suna even more. "Truth or dare?" he quirked an eyebrow. I looked at both of them. The tension between them was tense as if they might end up brawling and shed blood. "Truth" he said, playing safe.

Atsumu laughed. Sakura looked confused. Her arm cling to Suna's. Fuck! How clingy can this bitch get. Atsumu's head was moving around before locking back at Suna. "How's your ex-girlfriend? Was she good?" he asked. That was a merciless question. Sakura immediately looked at Suna, giving the what-is-this look. Oh, little girl knows nothing, huh?

I looked down at Atsumu. "Tsumu..." I mumbled. Suna was still giving death glare. The question he received from Atsumu made him angrier. If only he was given a chance, it would be to beat him into a pulp.

Kita's eyes moving back at forth on Atsumu and Suna. He was focusing and trying to learn the situation and tension between them both. "Sakura's better" he moved his eyes, meeting mine. That was a sharp shot for me. I still remember all the moans he made every time we make love. Make love? Maybe it was just a meaningless sex. He never missed saying that I'm the best but look at him now admitting that his new chick is way lot better than me. I was provoked and started to get pissed with his attitude. I didn't know he can be this dick.

"Really?" Atsumu asked calmly. "But I personally thinks that she's way more hotter than Sakura though. No offense" he leaned his back against the leather couch. "Excuse me?" now it's Sakura's turn to get pissed. "You're not bad though. You're feminine and all bubbly kind of a girl but to me, Suna's past lover is a bad bitch that even I couldn't take my eyes off from her" Atsumu's now looking at Sakura. He's trying to tell the truth to Sakura through his hazel eyes. I groped his shoulder, trying to calm him. It was almost silent but I could hear him saying it's okay.

"Rin, I don't know what's going on but he's being really rude to me. And what's worse is, you guys are talking about your ex-girlfriend in front of me as if I'm not even here. How insensitive" Sakura scoffed before standing up and leaving the hall. Suna sighed before getting up from his seat. "What a party pooper you are, Miya" he rolled his eyes at me before going after his dear-sulky girlfriend.

Kita laughed. "You're a dick, Atsumu"

***

Atsumu rode me back to my apartment. The journey was nothing but silence. All thanks to the radio for the fillers with their emotional sad songs. He stopped his Audi in front of the lobby. I unbuckled the seatbelt, looking at him. "Thanks for the other flirtatious compliment earlier" I chuckled. It was on purpose. We started to get awkward and I don't want that to happen or else, this game would be a waste. That is why I took the initiative to break the silence.

"That's not a big deal. Again, I was just being honest" He turned his head to me. Our eyes met again. I looked into his eyes. Fuck these eyes of him.

We stared each other for quite some minutes before I leaned in to kiss him on the lips. He didn't waste the time, slowly his palm found my cheek, cupping it gently. The kiss started pretty aggressive. I shut my eyes close as tight as I could. I didn't dare to look him in the eyes. Atsumu sucked on my lower lip hungrily. His kiss was so loud but it was such an eargasm. I like the sound of him eating my lips.

He trailed his tongue on my lips before sliding it into my mouth to find mine. He wrapped his wet thick muscle around mine and sucked it hard. "Ngh..." I moaned out as he dominate the kiss. The heat in his car became hotter that I feel like taking off his annoying shirt. Atsumu smiled at the little moan I made. He seemed to like hearing it and purposely sucked me again so that I could moan again and again.

His body moved forward, burying himself on me. My back flattened against the car seat. I snaked an arm around his neck, fingers grasping his hair. I wanted more. I became impatient. He deepened the kiss while the other hand of his running upwards from my calf to my thigh. My body shivered. I could feel my adrenaline rush inside of me. My breath become heavier. I feel so small beneath him.

He then kissed down on my jaw, leaving kisses along it before going down to my exposed neck. I threw my head back, fingers tugging hard on his hair. "Tsumu..." I whined. I like this so much, to be frank. I didn't want him to stop. He slipped his tongue out to have a taste of my skin. He licked my neck. I frowned. This is too much yet I'm enjoying it. Don't stop, Atsumu. That was all I had in mind. His hand then continued moving underneath my dress. He groped my thigh hard. I flinched. It was a fierce and strong grope but it was a good one for sure. He moved his hand under my thigh near to my ass and massaged it gently. Our eyes met again before he leaned for another hot kiss. He bit and sucked my lips. He was skillful and it was insane. He is insane for this. He then moved his hand to my inner thigh. He was about to move it closer to my damped panty before I stopped him.

It was a gentle push to stop both of us. At this point, we might end up having sex in his car. "What's wrong?" he asked, concern. I caressed his cheek softly and he leaned in to my touch. He liked it. "Good night, Atsumu" I giggled, giving a soft peck before getting off from his car. He rolled down the window and called out my name.

"I have practice tomorrow at 5. Come and cheer for me, yeah?" he smirked. I smiled and nodded. "See you at the gym then" I replied before entering the building, leaving him behind.