twelve.

warning: minor nsfw. just a pure fluff and mellow

SUNA'S POV

I moved my hips faster, thrusting the young lady underneath me. She was moaning my name out loud. I was so horny and the only person I could think of was y/n. The way she looked at me, had her hand on my face, the way she spoke to me. Everything about her made me go insane. She looked so fucking dominant that I had to jerk off by using a random girl I encountered at campus.

Aoi, a second-year student from the culinary faculty. I bumped onto her this evening at campus. She was blushing when she saw me and that's how I get myself fucking her on her bed. I couldn't help but to imagine y/n laying under me, hands holding onto me while she moan out my name loudly. Her lips forming an O every time I hit her sensitive spots and have my cock coated with her sweet juice. Fantasizing about having her fucked under me make my cock twitched. I could feel I'm so close to reach my climax.

"Y/N..." I groaned under my breath. Aoi looked at me with her forehead crumpled into a frown. She tried to touch me with her dirty hands but I quickly pinned her down. First of all, she's not y/n. Secondly, that would ruin my mood. I rocked my hip faster before coming. "N... Ngh..." I hissed, pulling myself out. I took out the condom I was wearing, tying it up and threw it into the dustbin.

"Did you just moaned someone else's name while you were fucking me?" she pulled the quilt to cover her half naked body. Yes, half naked because I let her have her shirt on. I just wanted to let out my sexual needs after all. "Nah" I put on my brief and pants back, zipping it up. How nosy can this girl be? "No. I heard it right. You said y/n" she said furiously. Lol, what the fuck is wrong with this one? Why is she so pressed about it? You're just my cum dump though. I slipped my shirt back.

"Whatever it is. That was... Ugh, nice... I guess?" I took out a few dollars from my wallet and slipped them inside the shirt she was wearing. She furrowed her eyebrows. "What the fuck is this?" she said, gripping the quilt tightly. "I thought... You have feelings for me?" she asked. Pardon?

I laughed. I must heard her wrong. "Look, you're right. The name I just moaned earlier was the name of the love of my life" I put on my jacket back. "Thanks for the sex, Aoi. You're not that bad but still need to improve... A lot" I opened the door, walking out from it. I could hear her screaming Fuck you! at me but I just shrug it off.

***

>>>

### notes ###
i'd like to suggest you to listen to this song below on repeat. the lyrics seemed to fit the parts below

In Love - Bobby (iKon)

>>>

***

I invited Atsumu to stay over my place. We actually planned to watch a movie and since Mika is still spending her nights at Daishou's so it won't be hurt to have him waking up on my bed. "I'm sorry that my room's a bit messy" I slipped out my shoes, placing them aside. Atsumu entered my room after me. He closed the door behind him and locked it. Just in case, yeah. Atsumu's eyes wandered around my small room. There's nothing much. There were just 2 single beds which belong to me and Mika, a shared wardrobe, 2 study spaces, chest drawers and a shared bathroom.

"No, it's not. At least your room is better than mine" he said, taking off his shoes and had them organized at the side. Atsumu took off the coat he was wearing, putting them down on the bed with a light brown sheet which happened to be mine. I chuckled. "Good guess" I said while taking off my coat. He had a confused look on his face so I told him that it was my bed. He smiled, "My instinct about you will always be right" he shot a flirty wink. I swear to god.