fifty-three.

ATSUMU'S POV

I looked at where y/n was seated, being pulled into a hug where it wasn't from me. She couldn't stop crying, hands tugging on Osamu's sweater tight.

I gripped on the steering wheel, swallowing myself. Even if everything was revealed, yet I refused to let y/n to know about the truth, about what Suna has done to literally everyone. I just don't want that to be the reason why I'd change my mind about going to Brazil.

I was insisted on going. I've made up my mind.

I buckled up my seatbelt and drove away, heading towards a place where I wanted to hear everything from him.

Suna walked into the visiting room, sitting on the plastic chair across the glass divider. He looked at me, unamused.

"What do you want?" he asked brutally.

"It's been a while" I said, hands held together.

Suna scoffed, laughing after. "Just tell me the reason why you're here" he gave a sharp glare, the smile on his face was slowly fading.

"I just want to have a talk with you" I said, eyes still locked on him.

Honestly, I have nothing such as a grudge or revenge on him. Not even anger. I just wanted to hear from him before I fly to Brazil.

He took a deep breath, "Alright. Bestie just want a talk I guess" he laughed, scratching his nose. I looked at his cuffed wrists, humming afterward.

"How are you doing?" I bowed my head, unable to hide the mixed feelings I was having inside of me. Seeing him like that saddened me.

How can this happen? We were so good as friends, hang out together, play volleyball together... But now, I'm visiting a prisoner, and that prisoner is someone I called as my own best friend.

"Sucks. Not the life I used to live. Wanna join me here?" he smirked, making fun of my question. I let out a sigh.

I fiddled my fingers and cleared up my throat. "Are you happy?" that got Suna to quickly lock his eyes on me. "Are you happy with the things you did? That leads you in this place?" I continued. He quirked an eyebrow and scoffed.

"What if I said I am?" he replied without hesitation. "How did you get yourself here, Suna? You're not this kind of a person and I know you very well" I said.

"If it's not because of you, then I wouldn't be here, you jerk!" he groaned. His eyes were red and shaky and I saw him clenching teeth.

There were still anger and hatred against me in him.

"You ended things well with y/n, is it wrong if I go after the person I love?" I asked innocently. "She's my ex-girlfriend. It's only two weeks after the breakup, you fucker!" he lashed.

"But you were dating Sakura"

"She's only someone I used to satisfy myself. No pure and true love is involved between us. Just like how you used Akari once. Remember that night?" the corner of his lips curved up. "You railed her"

"I know. I'm very aware of the mistake I once did. I was drunk and I let out all the frustration I had in me on her. And that's because I was heartbroken... after finding out that you were dating y/n. I've been liking y/n since the enrolment day, Suna. You can't just blame me for having feelings for her. Feelings will never can be forced, they come without you even conscious about it" I explained, eyebrows furrowed as I looked at the male sitting opposite to me.

Suna scoffed again and laughed out loud. "Bullshit!" he cursed.

"Out of all people, Atsumu... Why her?" he stood up from his chair and leaned closer to the glass window. "You will never understand how much I love her. How much I wished to have the relationship I, myself once ruined. I wished to get her back... But why? Why did you come?" he growled. "I'm possessive when it comes to her, Atsumu. Yes, I'm greedy. I'm greedy as hell. I want her, I still do. I don't mind doing all things just to get her back, even if I have to sacrifice my own friendship" he sat down on his chair back, sighing.