ten.

warning: strong sexual content. mention of sex toy

Tuesday. 11pm.

The dinner was a heaven and hell for me. It was a good one. I get to meet Atsumu's parents, talked to them, tasted his mother's cook and explored the house. The hell part was when I had to suffer from the little vibrator. I had to control myself from getting hornier than I already am for hours. I was so sexually frustrated. I couldn't find a good time and spot for Atsumu and I to have a quickie. His mother kept dragging me here and there for a little house tour. She said Mr. Miya was the one who designed the house. Not going to deny, it was built beautifully with a touch of both traditional and modern Japanese house.

I get changed back to my casual attire, folding the kimono neatly before carrying it downstairs. Mr. and Mrs. Miya were there standing at the entrance door. I saw Atsumu leaning his back against the wall and Osamu was also there. They were looking at me as if I was the bride walking towards my groom. It suddenly gives me nervousness. I tried to act normal, hiding the nervous look. "Thank you for letting me borrowing this kimono" I lend out my hands, handing the kimono I wore earlier towards Mrs. Miya. She flashed a sweet smile. "No, it's fine, dear. It's yours. It's a little gift from me to you" she said, caressing my hair which is now tied into a messy hair bun. I had this confused look on my face. It felt impossible. I shook my head, trying to refuse. "This seems like an expensive one. I can't have it" I said. She laughed.

"Just take it, y/n. She have plenty" Osamu interrupted. I looked at him, still having a confused look on me. "Mother runs a traditional Japanese kimono business. That's a new design which will be released soon. Consider yourself lucky" Atsumu said. Wait what?

I looked at Mrs. Miya again. She gave a convincing nod. "Are you sure that I can keep this?" I asked, still worried if she was just joking around with it. Who knows. She chuckled. "It looked good on you. I can't help but to give it to you, dear. You were the prettiest with this kimono on you" she patted my cheek. My red grew reddish. The Miyas are surely good in complimenting people. Maybe this is one of their natural trait.

Atsumu cleared his throat. "Y/N, we should get going now. It's 11:30pm" he said, holding the back of my abdomen. I looked up at him and nodded. "Are you sure you don't want to stay over the night?" Mrs. Miya held both of my hands gently. I gave her a sweet smile. "I would love to but I have a morning meeting to attend tomorrow. I'll surely to pay you a visit next time and spend the night here" I held her hands back. Atsumu quirked an eyebrow with a smirk curved upon his nasty lips. She nodded. "Alright. The door is always open for you, sweetheart" she pulled me into a warm hug, her hand rubbing my back. I was treated good by the Miyas. They made me feel welcomed in this house.

"Atsumu, please make sure she gets home safely" Mrs. Miya reminded her blonde haired son. Atsumu saluted playfully. "Ugh, silly" Osamu rolled his eyes while we laughed at his indeed silly act. "Please come here next time, y/n. I would like to talk to you more next time" Mr. Miya finally spoke. I turned my gaze to him with a smile, nodding. "Yes of course" I replied. "Time's moving, babe. We should get going" Atsumu wrapped his arm around my shoulder. My face heated up again. That was a shameless act of him. His parents were just in front of him. Can he not do that!

***

>>>

### notes ###
you're recommended to play these songs in order

1. High For This - The Weeknd
2. Skin - Rihanna
3. Ride - SoMo

>>>

***