fifty-five.

OSAMU'S POV

After watching Atsumu leaving for Brazil, I noticed how y/n's body gotten weaker in my arms as if her soul just left her.

"Let's go" I said, holding her by her shoulders and turned behind to where Mika, Sakura, and even Akari were standing. "Osamu" Mika gave me a concerned look, glancing at y/n who was still crying.

I hummed, nodding my head. "I'll take her with me. You guys can go home and have a rest" I said with a smile. "Especially you, Akari. You shouldn't be running" my eyes moved towards Akari. "I'm fine, Osamu. You should look after y/n instead" she smiled convincingly. I looked at y/n who remained herself silent, head bowed facing to the floor.

"Alright. Thank you for coming here with her. I'll take a good care of her" I said, looking up at the three women. Mika nodded her head, "Hm, we'll be going back first" she said.

I pulled up the handbrake and unbuckled my seatbelt after. Y/N looked out to the building standing tall outside the window before turning her head to my direction. "Where are we?" she frowned. I cleared my throat, "We're going to meet him" I mumbled.

"Who? Rin?" she quirked an eyebrow, and I hummed.

Suna entered the visiting room and I noticed how his eyes grew bigger at the sight of y/n sitting on the chair placed opposite to the one he will be seated. A glance from him was given from his, the corner of his lips curved up into a little smirk. Slowly he sat down and latched his eyes on y/n.

"Did you cry?" was the first thing he asked. Probably because of the obvious effect she had on her eyes. Y/N wasn't replying to his question yet, "No wonder I couldn't reach your number" she murmured.

My eyes moved down to look at y/n. There was anger from the expression she plastered on her face. I could sense the feeling of betrayal from her. The way she looked at Suna, it was a mixture of anger and hatred.

I leaned my back against the wall, arms crossed, and remained my mouth shut to give them spaces and times to talk.

"It's not like I didn't want to pick up your call..."

"Why, Rin?" she cut him off. Suna quirked an eyebrow at her interruption, not even giving him sweet times for some normal conversation. He scoffed, and sighed after.

"Why did you do that?"

"What did we do that you could betray us like that?"

"I trusted you. I thought you've changed"

"What is it that you want, Rin?"

Y/N bombarded him with questions before he could even reply to the very first one. "Relax, y/n" he cackled. Y/N frowned her forehead, not moving her eyes off him.

"Just to let you know, y/n. I did this because I want to be with you" he replied brutally. He doesn't seem like he has regrets on the things he did. He was so relaxed responding to her. "Ah shit..." he scoffed again. "How many times should I repeat the same thing" he laughed softly.

Y/N clenched her fists on her lap, holding herself back from bursting. "I'll go wait outside. You guys can talk privately" I cleared up my throat. "No, Osamu. You'll stay" Suna was the one who stopped me instead.

"I'm afraid that I might as well break this glass so, it's better if you stay" he gave a nasty smirk at y/n before smirking up at me. "I'm sure you don't want bad things to happen to her, am I right?" that actually triggered me.

What the fuck is with his attitude?

Suna looked at me and back to y/n, before he laughed again. "Where's Atsumu, y/n?" he tilted his head. "He's gone for Brazil already? Did he leave you behind? You're not going to tail his ass?" he couldn't stop laughing and that irked me.